Payback... from Craven Green

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Craven Green Loyal Player

it is called a blob fish reputed to be the ugliest fish in the world.
    • Like x 2
  2. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Police always messing my day up I couldn't even get sandwiches cuz they probably ate all of them too then finished off the cookies n lmao, that blob fish has the same face I made when I found out there was cookies that whole time n nobody told me
    • Like x 2
  3. FameYack Committed Player

It's dinner
  4. Green Lantern New Player

This happens on both sides of the fence, kiddos. Let's not try to pretend it doesn't.
    • Like x 2
  5. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Ohhh you one of them hero's!! Sir imma have to ask you to step away this a no hero zone! Your right tho it does happen on both sides but I see it more often from hero's although my view is one sided because I never play on the hero side.
    • Like x 1
  6. Green Lantern New Player

Also there are more heroes than villains.
    • Like x 1
  7. Redscreen5 New Player

If you have a main and are complaining about being killed that is 100% a fault of your own for being in PvP phase.

This whole situation would have been reverted by going to PvE.
    • Like x 1
  8. ShdwLass New Player

I do the same thing as a hero on the Boardwalk, the Hospital and Arena in Little Bohemia. It sometimes amazes me to see 2 or 3 level 30's wiping out the level 4's, and hanging out to do it again and again.

When flying around, if I see a red dot, I don't attack. I never attack unless attacked, or I see villains ganging up on one hero, or a high level villain picking on a low level hero. And if I see a high level hero picking on a low level villain, I will hit the hero with a snowball.

On the boardwalk, there are 3 of the Booster Gold kiosks. If I see a villain using them, I don't mess with them, as long as they don't start attacking others.

If I see a hero attack a villain, and the hero gets his butt handed to him, too bad, he started it. And if I see a hero and villain fighting, and they are around the same level, I don't interfere. It's none of my business.
    • Like x 3
  9. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

So what you're saying is we if we have a main we should only lvl up our alts in the PvE server?? Hmm.. Or just add that person get on ur main n stomp a whole in em?? I like Craven's way much better
    • Like x 1
  10. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Yea, that is true you guys got a handful of heros for every one villain.
  11. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

I'm the exact same way unless the hero doing a 1v1 with that villain is on my hit list then he's got to go!! Haha
    • Like x 1
  12. Mick Nugget New Player

good stuff :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Craven Green Loyal Player

Me too it was very satisfying.
    • Like x 1
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

If you read carefully this thread is not a thread about complaining about being killed as a low level in PVP phase. This thread was a warning to those that prey on the weak for fun not sport. I am sad they are taking away my choice in the future (up to level 10) as I love fighting back against heroes of all levels.
    • Like x 1
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

I went to farm cybernetic actuators last night by Fire in Gotham and even thought heroes doing that mission are level 26-30 I find it is still not a fair fight and I actively avoid hitting them (for their safety). The gloves do come off when they attack me but I only kill the offender, heroes killed in the cross-fire are casualties of war and they shouldn't have been standing that close.

I will say this as you can see the villain or heroes level before you attack them, commit to it if you are going to make the decision to attack then win or die commit to it. Don't take a couple of pot shots, think oh damn they strong then try to run away. These are the types of people we most enjoy chasing down and killing.
    • Like x 2
  16. Craven Green Loyal Player

Pass thank you but please feel free to enjoy.
    • Like x 1
  17. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am sorry to report that they spilled the hot chocolate that went with the cookies on their way in as well.
    • Like x 1
  18. Minx New Player

But I just need 5 of 'em at a time till I finish my feat and the lowbies are all I can handle. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Ohh really?! Well it's about to get all bad for them! I'm Q'n up joker's fun house as soon as I get on and those cops are getting it!! That's just too much, they ate sandwiches, cookies, and drank the hot chocolate... Somebodies get beat up n set on fire!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Redscreen5 New Player

Im saying you have a choice. One has repercussions whereas one doesn't.