Server Downtime and SOE Maintenance - July 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B3nJy New Player

loot locked from summer seasonal.... really and also what does that mean?
  2. Whisper Well-Known Player

3. Fools Fire Loyal Player

That means you already played it once today and have to wait until tomorrow.
  4. JoJoMoji New Player

it works!!!!!!
  5. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

And it's up for PS4, EUPS... just a 6,5 hour maintenance window.. duh...
  6. marinelantern0612 New Player

yeah great timing to now i have to go to work....... wheres the justice
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To be clear, you need to log out and back in to pick up your correct membership status, etc. However, PS4 is experiencing a login problem and you will not be able to get back in quite yet.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Technical issues with this morning's maintenance and login problems are now resolved. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

You may need to log out and back in to pick up your proper entitlements.
    • Like x 2
  10. adelen New Player

OMG now i have login problem again at ps4 its like this many times every week ands erlier today i lost my legendary was only premium but i been legendary many years and always paid membership, this is waht we get back for be loial only problem in this game soon more offline then online cant understand why we have to pay for this, dcuo should still be onli a beta game. im sure many pople stop play this game when u only have to play when it is working and not when u feel for play. understand why so many have stop play this game. soon more frustration then fun with this game, today i had free from work and wanna play survival mode but not possible cant login and erlier was only premium and so much not work when u only premium like trinkets hope u get this game more stable or u loose many more loial people soon had enough,
  11. iZoNxMe New Player

2 hours overtime the estimated downtime any progress or updates yes?
  12. Whisper Well-Known Player

Umm.. you should read the post above you. o_O
  13. adelen New Player

im only mad always problem when i want to play, and that post was not there when i start to write mine,
  14. adelen New Player

Its not working for me i just tryed at ps4, get error say login failure, come a box say Failed to connect to game server. Wold you like to retray, how many times i have to retray i also restart ps4 not help
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US or EU?
  16. Zim New Player

I would just give it a bit. I'm sure there are alot of ps4 users trying to log in as well jamming up the servers. Be patient it should be up soon enough.
  17. adelen New Player

ok now, dont say thanks for this is something u not want to have evry week and so many times i get this at ps4. u pay for this game and reward u get is so many problems is it like this u reward loial people i been in dc since march 2011 and always paid my bills to u. soon i had enough been only more and more problems, but i come in now but my inventory is only a mess i have all slot active buy everything in marked, and my inventroy is almost full of all kind of items
  18. The Surprise van New Player

Was that even English?
  19. adelen New Player

is this a school for how to learn to spell english , if u think everyone is english speaking in this game u not smart, but if i write my language they not understand,
  20. zerodog220 New Player

my launcher still says cant connect to host im just tryin to download the came i haven't even been in the game once
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.