Speedhackers in legends

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GodNema, Jun 26, 2014.

1. GodNema Well-Known Player

The amount of speedhackers i have seen the last couple of days in legends has been quite overwhelming. For instance, these players would execute combos up to 2x faster and claim "clipping" was making them that fast, when in reality their normal taps were clearly twice as fast if not more. Despite pvp seen as something competitive, i still dont understand how dc hasnt enabled protection from these speedhacking programs or at least regulated pvp a lot more. Reality is these hackers can use speeds of 1.1-1.3 and get away with it. Most of these hackers on dc do manage to get away with it because they delete their logs. Is dc in favor of these hackers or is it just me?
  2. JonnyD New Player

Could we have some videos of that? It would be helpful to go with your OP.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kroye Loyal Player

Videos would be difficult, as that could lead to moderator action because of "blacklisting". Back in the day, Happy Cat had a site Watchtower where he would post videos, but I'm not sure there is anywhere these days.

I'm not one to say "cheaters are everywhere", but I believe the OP. GodNema has been around long enough to know what he's seeing.
  4. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

can't ps4 record the matches?
  5. Whisper Well-Known Player

Whatever happen to Happy Cat?
  6. Hawnter New Player

Yeah I've always noticed people fighting faster and blocking faster in legends and arenas, I never thought anything of it other then I was lagging. Makes sense to me now haha.
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

He pops his head in from time to time, but I think the real world got in the way of of his superheroing. Lately, I've seen him on the boards of another MMO that recently launched.
  8. Redscreen5 New Player

Yes it can

Iv'e played on both servers and have never witnessed it on the PS, the only hack going at the moment is the trade glitch which is probably fixed. It's the PC that has the speedhacking.
  9. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

oh ok I must have missed the pc part in the original posts
  10. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I have to say that I HAVE noticed that hackers are a lot slower than before. I remember when years ago I'd get KO'd by a "single" "lunge" by Harley. I guess going incognito hacking is the new stuff.
  11. Little MD Well-Known Player

Wow that that was just me going crazy. This hero went stealth and kept using mines near me. I couldn't get him even with AOE on ground.

Totally agreed. Just yesterday fought four heroes in safe house, where a) all four members of my team couldn't slow down the robot, b) I would see & hear the blockbreak sound on their wonder woman and atrocitus, but they're still standing and attacking, and c) one of their players literally appeared in front of our door as soon as the fight started. It was painful. Almost makes me not want to PVP with all these hacks running around.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I've posted several videos of it on another thread. I had gotten it confirmed from a gm after reporting one of them that I do not need to remove the video's and they are able to be seen by all.
    • Like x 1
  13. Billy Sparks Committed Player

I've ran in to that team also where you can't stop the bot from getting the bombs. What's worst is they taunt in versus about how "bad" you are for losing.
  14. Zeo Committed Player

I was able to report a speed hacker once, this video is old but it will give you a idea of what speed hack is if you never heard of it.