Son of a.... Freedom!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by neidler, Jun 28, 2014.

1. neidler New Player

everyone who has played this game for any amount of time knows that having or not having tose stats is gonna be an issue.
    I remember people not wanting people without sparc weapons in their group.

Its funny I got people saying the stat boosts are so small it wont matter then another person saying they are to good and no one person should be able to earn them.

I dont understand why so many people are against either scaling the amount of prestige it takes to unlock proficencies based on the number of people in your league, so that solo players or people in small leagues wouldnt have to work twenty times as hard as people in larger leagues.

Or dont have it tied to leagues at all and give everyone their own prestige points to spend on their own proficencies.

I dont see why anyone would be against those ideas as they would be the most fair.

Im a paying customer too. I have the right to have my voice heard. I feel and think that this feature is forcing me to adopt a playstyle that i do not care for.
    • Like x 3
  2. neidler New Player

And its weird, why do all you people feel the need to shoot down the desire for equality? I thought we wanted balance in this game.
    This is exactly why I dont like league, everyone in them feels like they are superior to people who are not in them.
    Eletist social clubs for a bunch of snobs to brag about how much better they are then everyone else.

And this feqture just promotes that ********, "oh, Your in a league? Your so special! Here you can be stronger than all those,ugh, pugs.
    Because your team is just so awesome at teamwork you derserve this!"

Give me a break. everyone who plays the game should have access to any type of stat increase. I shouldnt have to belong to some e country club or e street gang.

Its not fair, it creates imbalance, it will cause further discrimination among the player base.
    • Like x 2
  3. Feenicks New Player

You want the reward without putting in the effort. You might as well call for SM to be toned down for the solo folks.

This is an MMO. There's plenty of solo games out there.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alpha Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info. Not to start a fire here but could this be the beginning of being able to join multiple leagues? Cause if so that would be pretty sweet. I dont know if it is viable or worth bringing into the game but figured i'd ask anyway.
  5. Redscreen5 New Player

I know its laziness but im using this useless phone and can't be asked to read announcements. My question is from what i've heard if you are league-less you will be placed in one in order to use LH.

If it's true is the placement by default ? I'd really hate to log in and see randoms in chat.
  6. Forced Penance New Player

Because it isn't equal. You would be getting the same thing for less effort, how is that equal to those who had to work together to get the same results.
  7. neidler New Player

class warfare
  8. Feenicks New Player

Really? You're going there??

Dude! You excluded yourself! There's this shiny thing in your bathroom called a mirror! Look deep into it!

Class warfare. Sheeesh! :rolleyes:
  9. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Right? Jeez lol
    • Like x 1
  10. neidler New Player

I sure am, you e-harmoney types look down on use leagueless people.
    We play the same content, pay our subscription fee.
    So why should we be excluded? Just so your little e possies can have your egos stroked and inflated more?
  11. Forced Penance New Player

You are excluding yourself, noone else is doing that to you. You are making the choice to attempt something designed for a group. It will be harder than if you worked with others to do it. It will not, necessarily, be impossible, but it will be more difficult. That is the consequences of you choosing to play that way. I personally do not care for PVP. I am lacking alot of those feats as a result. This results in fewer skill points than someone who does play PVP. Making it easier for them to do content vs me. Is it fair? Yes, I don't like PVP, I choose not to play PVP, I accept that I will not have the perks recieved from PVP. My choice.

Just like the choice you are making for staying solo.
  12. realTREDD New Player

the
    league hall bonuses cost prestige, not sure 1 person can farm that much i dont know for sure but i doubt 1 person could pay for all the monthly costs.