So it begins...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Clutch_GT, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Clutch_GT New Player

[IMG]
    Repair Bots ftw GG.
    • Like x 16
  2. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I can see this getting out of hand . Need x cr 106 150^ sp must have armories must have 10 repair bots .
    • Like x 11
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Dude I have so many repair bots, i will fit right in. lol
    • Like x 9
  4. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

The devs did this. In a game that has constant lag, disconnects, crashing........was it really wise to make survival mode the way it is now? People need to be let back in after each round.
    • Like x 1
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It would be nice if while in sm your armor takes no damage,since it's not for player progress
    • Like x 13
  6. Notangie New Player

I have bots, but l wouldn't answer that call, sounds like a freeloader without any of his own.
    • Like x 12
  7. Ebon Angel New Player

The YouTube video of this instance shows multiple repair bots stacked in one area. Is this a strategy? Or just the need to repair often?
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

If it's the devs vid they get them for free, so the would jus randomly pop a bot and repair them selfs at will !
    • Like x 1
  9. LowerWiskers New Player

Since it is impossible to not take damage, I do not like the fact that there is not a repair bot in the instance. Eventually, this forces players to spend real world money in order to progress within the instance. Bad form guys.
    • Like x 1
  10. FameYack Committed Player

RepairBots shouldn't be allowed in Survival Mode,
    beats the point of the challenge;
    • Like x 1
  11. Ice Lantern New Player

A lot of us knew this would happen. And a lot of us know full well the devs intended it to happen.
    • Like x 12
  12. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

Lol I can't wait for the "Dev's Nerf Survival, its to hard!!"
    • Like x 1
  13. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Lmbo I done seen it all now.
  14. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I will raise a grand army of repair bots. Insert evil laugh here>_____________
    • Like x 1
  15. Redscreen5 New Player

Looooool

Good thing I have a couple in the bank, too bad they can't be traded.
  16. LowerWiskers New Player

Already happened a couple hours or so ago ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I love how the person 2 names up was asking specifically for a non-sorcery healer. Hopefully it was just because of powers over writing.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ebon Angel New Player

No, it's the infamous Smileb4death one.
  19. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Good thing I saved all my repair bots I received from the booster bundle! I'm set! :D
    • Like x 1
  20. PainGod New Player

What has this game come to? Money, Money, Money!