The most common trends here seems to be...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TrueArchon, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

So I can unwind in this category? OK. Here goes.

Waaa HL is OP I can't keep up devs need to nerf it.
    Waaaa Celestial is OP I can't keep up devs need to nerf it.
    WAAA Rage is too OP I can't keep up devs need to nerf it.
    Waaa rifle splash damage is OP My weapon can't compete devs need to nerf it.
    Waaaa Dual Wield and One hand is OP my weapon can't keep up devs need to nerf it.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Weapon Mastery is OP and I don't come #1 on the scorecard every single time anymore, DEVS NEED TO NERF IT.

So BASICALLY, the CORE ELEMENT of what almost every complainer and crybaby whines about here boils down to: DEVS NEED TO NERF WHAT MY TOON IS NOT, OR DOES NOT HAVE SO I CAN BE OP.

Now before you come in and start flame roasting my opinion of what really seems to be the case here... Remember first and foremost that this is opinion only, though there are facts that support my opinion. Second, take a step back and look at the bigger picture of all of what you find regarding nerf requests. Follow the chain of them back to launch. The common theme behind them are glaringly obvious, at least it seems so to me.
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

This clearly belongs to the Gotham City forums....
    • Like x 7
  3. somerandombats New Player

welcome to the funhouse you must be new
    threads like this get cats.................... lots of cats
    • Like x 11
  4. Notangie New Player

• Like x 7
  5. Mont New Player

It was a whining free zone
    • Like x 1
  6. Meta Flare New Player

hey, lets keep the pancakes in the other thread. i think waffles need some love now.
    • Like x 2
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Like x 6
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. somerandombats New Player

we could do cats vs stormtroopers the rematch?
    • Like x 1
  11. Meta Flare New Player

yay! waffles...and a cat that is adorable. thats pure win for those reasons and the fact that no one put butter on the waffle. i kinda feel bad for the cat though, they gave it a waffle with no syrup? isnt that like animal cruelty?
    • Like x 4
  12. Notangie New Player

Aww poor thing
    • Like x 4
  13. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Well...I was unsure quite where to put a rant... truth be told, it didn't quite seem to fit in either. The original typing window was in Gotham City gameplay, but I copied it, canceled, and posted here instead. I figured that being strictly opinion in rant, here it would be taken LEAST seriously. A rant is a rant, after all. Letting off some steam so-to-speak.
  14. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

But it's no use if the steam one lets off doesn't (chemically) burn the folks who put the pressure on your boiler.
    • Like x 1
  15. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

That depends largely upon the temperament of the one letting off said steam. For me, just putting it out there was enough for me. Part of me, truth be told, was looking forward to the acidic creativity of some of the scathing retorts and replies that I thought would be immediate. Oh well.
    :p
  16. KrimsonScourge New Player

Threads like this not only get cats, they also get stormtroopers, bunnies, and Rowsdower. I would post any combination thereof but I'm in a bit of a rush. Hi everybody!
    • Like x 2
  17. MasterRedDeth New Player

18. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

What about cats AND ponies?!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1