Summer noobs

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by forumuser123, Jun 21, 2014.

1. forumuser123 New Player

This increase in summer noobs is really starting to get on my nerves now
    Every pvp match I go into I get paired up with a summer noob and i'm really tempted to quit dcuo for like 2 months until these summer noobs come and go because it's really spoiling dcuo imo
  2. Mont New Player

To each there own, gotta do what u feel is right, even if it is wrong, u could teach and make a difference
    • Like x 11
  3. Lese157 New Player

Well said Mont.
    • Like x 2
  4. Meta Flare New Player

Lol. Please quit entirely instead.
    • Like x 3
  5. Fools Fire Loyal Player

*singing*...Tell me more! Tell me more! Like Does He Have A Car!...
    • Like x 7
  6. KrimsonScourge New Player

God forbid any of us makes an effort to help the newbs learn. Then they wouldn't be newbs anymore and what would there be to ***** about?
    • Like x 5
  7. Statman New Player

Here's an idea, let's just cut off new registrations for DCUO. This game can survive off those who are already playing, for as long as they feel like playing, right?

Here's a little news flash for you OP, no new players means no game for very much longer. Think about every PvP match you'll be able to play when the game is shut down.
    • Like x 5
  8. MercPony Devoted Player

Its summer, many kids (or adults for that matter) could have brand new PCs and PS3s and PS4s as a gift for finishing school and doing well or for graduating.... so of course there's going to be in increase in new players. Some may stick around and continue playing and some may not. Some may figure out the game fast and others may be clueless. Either way, its good to show being composed and teaching new players. We was all new to the game once.
    • Like x 6
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Everyone was a noob once.
    • Like x 4
  10. Dom-Eon Dedicated Player

Not me, I started out awesome...:cool:
    • Like x 3
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

My eyes are about to roll out of my head. The third eye roll of the day...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Go ahead and quit entirely OP, especially since you don't seem to be willing to help newbies learn.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mont New Player

i seen lvl 30s begging for $ today cause he was broke n needed to repair........... ummm go farm exos n sell them, ..... just saying
    • Like x 1
  14. Feenicks New Player

DCUO was my first MMO so how noob was I??

Played others since then. But this is still my home. And several taught me stuff. I learned stuff on my own, too. Bring on the fresh blood. I for one embrace them!
    • Like x 4
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Dude, I went like 2 months without knowing what a POT was. I used to spec entirely into dominance and not a single drop into vit. I used to run with TK bolt in my loadout as a controller, because it hit really hard. I didnt even know about counters/hard stuns until 5 months into the game.

We were all noobs. Its frustrating, but ya just gotta run with it.

I only get angry when they refuse to listen. Had a controller bubble every single add in a duo today, when I tried to tell him to either blow them up or stop all together, he just didnt respond even though I knew he could hear me. I let him solo the rest.
    • Like x 2
  16. Lese157 New Player

Except DeathMike
  17. Zpred Dedicated Player

Your right, he still is :D
    • Like x 2