Do the devs know...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChibiMechaX78, Jun 17, 2014.

1. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

That we still cant promote ppl within our leagues?
    • Like x 1
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Lol I think they said at one point they are working on a fix
  3. MasterBud New Player

I hope they are. Not to be rude, but idk how something like this goes on for this long without being fixed
    • Like x 1
  4. Arcpope New Player

lol this long? it's been weeks .

Try voice chat issues for years .
    • Like x 1
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

With HOP coming, I would brace myself for a lot more league glitches, snafus and bugs in the coming months.
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Sad, but true....
    • Like x 1
  7. Tikkun Loyal Player

The fix is on the Test Server. At the very latest it should be released with GU38 if not before then.
  8. Drakonicus New Player

• Like x 1
  9. Greenman New Player

Currently bracing myself for base teleporters. Who knows where bits of me will end up if that glitches as well :p
    • Like x 2
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The fix has been pushed live on EUPS3 (last week) and EUPS4 (yesterday) client hotfixes. So its just a matter of when they get around to doing hotfixes for the EUPC, USPC, USPS3, and USPS4 clients. They may be close to releasing GU38, so we might just have to wait for that on all other clients. However, if there is a pressing bug (like no sound at all on the EUPS clients, from my understanding), they might package this fix for us sooner.
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea and it will be fixed "soon" :p
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Doesnt it seem a lil odd to u that they would realease gu38 (which has new content, SM) b4 fixing a current bug that is giving alot of people problems? So goes life on dcuo i guess :p
  14. Statman New Player

Well that's not what he said. He suggested the remaining servers may get this packaged with GU38. Patching it after the update (mentioned nowhere) would simply be silly when they could push it out with something else, as they did with the EUPS servers.
  15. Ice Lantern New Player

I have a guess. But I'd probably get banned for saying it.
  16. Buckley Loyal Player

would it really be that bad?
    [IMG]