Fix my league rankings

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Blasted, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Blasted New Player

I want to fix my league rankings. Can't. dudes are just whatever they are. Please fix this. I mean.... it worked before, allow it to work again. Go back to THAT phase....you know, where it worked. Appreciated!
    • Like x 6
  2. kingmasternova Loyal Player

100% agree with you
  3. MasterBud New Player

Yea really. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Seems like a simple problem with a simple solution
  4. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I cant promote my league members. Fix it asap
  5. Venture New Player

YEEEEAAAAAH
  6. KiLL ORDER New Player

Fix please
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea and considering it was fixed on test and eu servers idk what is going on with this. Hey devs, u guys say u listen, well fix this asap please.
  8. LowerWiskers New Player

League ranks don't really mean/do anything. Low priority.
    • Like x 1
  9. Couzintony New Player

In my league we have it set up into tiers.
    T1, t2... Mentor blah blah blah...

Point being... In my league u can look in the league tab n see if there are ppl in ur tier to run content with..

I love that they updated the league ranks... Just wish I could edit pplz ranks now...
    • Like x 1
  10. Statman New Player

I'm not even convinced it is working on EUPS where it has apparently been patched. I'm on EUPS and I can't change any rankings still, and I'm the league leader.

/edit Ugh... now that I look at it again, it says EUPS3 client hotfix, so I'm assuming that it's not happened for the EUPS4 client yet, which is what I'm playing on...
  11. Humane Committed Player

I keep seeing people saying that it was fixed on EU servers, I assume that doesn't include EUPC since it is still broken there.
  12. Anhur Committed Player

Yup, seems to be broken.
  13. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Unable to promote or demote or choose new leader for league....FIX IT!
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally, and will be fixed live with our next client hotfix.
    • Like x 5
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I smell a promotion in my future.
  16. KiLL ORDER New Player

When ?
    • Like x 1
  17. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

When will that be?
  18. BumblingB I got better.

I thought that was me? I bathe regularly, but sometimes it gets so hot... it is summer.

In any case, yay! I saw an EU hotfix that includes this, so I'm sure ours is soon according to Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

That's you?! Son of a b, I thought that was clearly a promotion. Oh well in other news you smell like ish.
    • Like x 1
  20. NecronDaark New Player

Is this some life or death issue? Really? They will do a fix, then tell you it was included with said fix. This issue is not a game breaker by any stretch.