Classic Batman

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by General Zod, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Haloprogram New Player

vote for it... it's votable
    • Like x 1
  2. Ace1 Dedicated Player

There will be a poll, you have a chance to vote for a "New 52" style or a "post knightfall" style
    • Like x 1
  3. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Sorry misread your post
    • Like x 1
  4. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Batman Styles > PvP Skins
    • Like x 3
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I'd like the option where we just have all batmen under 1 icon and we just "scroll" through which suit we want to run in.
    • Like x 8
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

Batman New 52 Style > All PVP reskins.

That's essentially what everyone wants.
    • Like x 1
  7. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I'm so glad i'm not ocd, i don't give give a rodent's bum about a greyed out spot. In fact i hardly ever even notice it's there. :)

I'm really happy about this though, I woulda payed for that skin and we're getting for free?? Happy.
    • Like x 1
  8. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

Hopefully they put Legend lair battles back up for the occasion...
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Can i have the 20mins of my life back i wasted watching this livestream? :p
  10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Sorry no refund
    • Like x 2
  11. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

It's the Dick Giordano Batman, just good enough to take a piss on my preorder Batman.
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

Personally, I would rather have the all black suit. That would look better as long as they don't add the annoying blue "lighting effects" that most designers add to all black suits to add definition.
    Edit-I will probably lose on this though, seems everyone would rather have New 52. Oh well. I'll just have to use my exclusive, never be offered again pre-order suit. :D
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  14. Solutha New Player

I can rig it to where the new 52 loses. :) Its probably one of those polls that lets you vote once base on your ip address. That can be rigged if you know how.
  15. NCR RANGER New Player

• Like x 2
  16. NCR RANGER New Player

I have no problem with you getting the Legends skin you want as long as we get the New 52 Batsuit in the lock boxes just like Wonder Woman and Superman.
  17. Crimson Jonni New Player

Looks cool too bad i dont have bats unlocked. Guess im saving my MOL for kyle rayner
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

You don't need Batman unlocked. This is a "new" legends character available for everyone.
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Zod damn, looks like im gonna have more grinding to do >_>
    Hopefully we get lairs back in the legends rotation, after grinding 30 batcaves to finish that 50 win feat, im never doing that again <_<
    Love my base tho and its a quick n dirty match so i dont mind as much