Mature and respectful? Then Rising Legends wants you! (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Quantum Rising, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Bl00dB4th New Player

I'm Bl00dB4th. I'm level 12, gadget hero, brawling. I'm very good at using stun skills. I mainly roll in gotham. I'm new but I can be very effective I've got a very cool item for a level 25 its named tranquility boots. Invite me and we will rise to victory together!!! Hail Rising Legends
  2. Heaven's Phoenix New Player

New player, ign is Havens Phoenix. Hoping to find some people that I can play with.
  3. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Still actively recruiting. If interested please visit our website in my sig or post here.
  4. HeXnTeXn New Player

The main league web site is: http://risinglegendsdcuo.guildlaunch.com. You can read the league rules and apply at the site and one of the league leaders will invite you in game. You can look for Quantum Crusader, Captain Cerebral, Tmplate, or RocTart in game and we can help you get started
    Rising Legends always recruiting!!
  5. Milesz New Player

hey there. id like to join this league. also looking for mature, like friends, respectful to ea other, and helpful
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Please leave your in game name here or in an application on our website.
  7. semperfi8787 New Player

My Characters name is M913 Im lvl 30 CR 102 DPS Quantum. Id love to see how you guys are. My last league kicked me out because I didnt log in for a couple days because of work. I look forward to seeing you guys in game.
  8. Milesz New Player

i sent an application.

and my ign is Kyle Miles. :)
  9. Quantum Rising Committed Player

That's pretty lame to be honest. Just give us a holler when you see us online. Be sure to read our rules and regs if you haven't already to avoid any misunderstandings.
  10. Psalmist TX Level 30

If that's the reason they kick people, half of our members would have been kicked out of that league also. LOL.

At this moment I am just reading forums and looking into browser games... my poor old video card gave it's last pixel this part weekend. As a league Rising Legends does take into account players have life outside the game. When ever you are able to get on and play acceptable.

Definitely getting bored not being able to mess around with the new Earth re-vamp, have an alt toon in the works. grrrrr
    • Like x 1
  11. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Recruiting still open. If interested please contact either Quantum Crusader, Captain Cerebral, Tmplate, Roctart or other members listed in topic.
  12. RevengePro New Player

I just applied, hope I get accepted. How do I know if I am accepted or declined
    Also is this a villan or hero league?
  13. Shikill New Player

Got room for an 86cr rage dps hero?
  14. Hawkmoon73 New Player

Hi, I was hoping to join your league. Have just got my first toon to lvl 30. Toon is called Tetonic Fury (Earth, 2 Handed)
    Look forward to gaming with you all
    Regards
  15. Psalmist TX Level 30

This is a Hero league.

"Got room for an 86cr rage dps hero?"
    Yes , anyone one that feels this league is right for them is welcomed to join.

P.S. Make sure to add the members listed on thread to your friends list, easy way to get hold of us while you are online.
  16. True Zen New Player

Wow, I meet those requirements. but how long will you guys last before the terms change?
  17. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Not sure what you mean. Terms change? Our rules haven't changed for 3 years.
    • Like x 1
  18. Psalmist TX Level 30

I'm can vouch for that. I been playing DCUO since about May 2012, This has been the only league I have been in. I took time off and came back and things were still the same. Members have come and gone for their own reasons but the league and its motto stay the same.
  19. Supes73 New Player

Hi! I'm in Australia and am looking for a guild. I've been playing on and off pretty much since the game launched but have really only soloed. I am definitely looking for a mature guild that accommodates a life away from the screen. I have a Fire Tank as my main, but Skill Points need to be seriously improved to make him more effective so I'd like some help with chasing down some feats as well as advice. I've been to your guild site and will register an application. Toon name is Ultimus Haeres. Will add the suggested players to my friends list when I get logged back in also.
  20. sphirra New Player

Hi. Im an old player, i have a mental controller and id like to join an active league to play raids and talk and stuff. The in name is Josemiro, Hero.-USPC.

I play bout 3 hours a day, 3 days a week. But im free to play anytime at the weekends.