Unable to Promote League-mates

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Vesper, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesper Dedicated Player

I am an officer in my League (insert shameless WickedClownz plug here) with full Promote privileges. We had 2 mates that finally hit t5 late last night. I went to promote them today after Update 37 went live. It did not work. They are stuck at the same level. None of my other officers are able to Promote. Even our League leader is unable to Promote League-mates.

Anyone else having this problem? And if so, Devs, any idea if it can be fixed soon?
    • Like x 21
  2. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

Yes, I noticed it too today.

I do hope to see a GU that doesn't break stuff and won't need 3 additional hotfixes. #agirlcandream
    • Like x 2
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Same thing. I cannot change any league members...promote or otherwise
  4. Prosser Dedicated Player

Same thing here, USPC
  5. Humane Committed Player

Same thing, EUPC.
    Logged in to the forums specifically to report this problem.
  6. Mageara Well-Known Player

7. Vesper Dedicated Player

This continues to be a problem. Devs, any idea on a fix?
  8. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Thank you vesper searched for 30 minutes for this thread, I too on usps4 am experiencing this issue
  9. Ebon Angel New Player

Has anyone from the Dev Team said anything about this issue? It still exists..
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I also noticed this after the update Wednesday. Thought it was just my league since one of our officers could not promote a couple weeks ago either. I was going to start a support ticket, but maybe this bug and its fix will fix the promotion issues with me and the officer who had issues a couple weeks ago.

USPC
  11. exil3d New Player

Same EUPC :/ and i cannot remove perms too
  12. Shy New Player

Also unable to promote :( USPS
  13. MercPony Devoted Player

USPS, also cannot promote anyone. The icons in the league list never change to show promotion either.
  14. RlVER Well-Known Player

Same here, which is a big issue because it promotion time in our league. SMH, Devs please let us know you have at least begun looking into the problem.
  15. Vesper Dedicated Player

Multiple threads on this same problem now. Devs, please address this. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  16. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

Please fix this ASAP!
  17. Vesper Dedicated Player

Acknowledgement of this issue would be much appreciated. Word on a fix timeline would be even more appreciated! :cool:
  18. NewGodIzaya New Player

I can't change ranks either
  19. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Has a Dev comment in any of the threads about this bug?
  20. xD25x Dedicated Player

I had the same problem last night. Not sure if the devs are aware yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.