Question on Earth Tank

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Locarthemanbeast, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

They should scale with CR now.
    • Like x 1
  2. Spytle Executive Creative Director

The pets now scale automatically. They did not before. :)
    • Like x 8
  3. Feenicks New Player

I have an Earth alt tank I haven't played in awhile. Might be time.....or at least experience these changes.

He has the Rhino head. When he was leveling and got changed to a rhino by Circe for some reason the spell never quite wore off enough. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Tunderer New Player

Thats superb ,now i can think of coming back to earth again from rage, and to my brick companion.
  5. Siege New Player

I have n ear question as well: Do the DOTS from Geokenisis stack ?(smashing stones and upheaval)
  6. Prime_Ground New Player

You should be. :cool:
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

Striking Stones is a burst power, Upheaval is an aftershock power in the Seismic tree. Earth has 4ish dots: Debris Field, Totem, Crystal, and Rumblecrush (only 3-4 tics though). All stack.
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

This is correct.
  9. Lacedog Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

:(
    • Like x 3
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I laugh in the face of any and all damage in the game as an Earth tank now lol. I had to pull every mob in Themyscira to get my health half way down. It was beautiful. Aftershocking + Dom /Prec 6 mods equals the ultimate battle tank. Slowy but Surely I will put DPS gear in the mix mwahahahaha