I will beat Lvl 10 Survival Mode If..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tunderer, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Tunderer New Player

this/that jacket will be as reward ;D Anyway what do you guys think about those new mysterious styles that Mepps said are going to be sweet rewards. What can it be ,or are they going to be iconic styles from those bosses ?
    [IMG]
  2. DC-Doll New Player

Odds are they're either gonna be a Runic knock off or make you look like a genderless robot. And the drop rate is going to hideously low.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zuse Loyal Player

I would beat it as long as i have to if a halo is a reward and it is not a head piece but an accessory
  4. Tunderer New Player

Im still really really hoping for some iconic styles ,they are unique, they are already ingame too, so that could be perfect but probably yea it will be something like t-shirt with i beat lvl 3 txt on the back...
  5. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

The Red Skopion Style ? would be nice
  6. Bkellzz Well-Known Player

Honestly it would be really lame to put in-game styles into here, not because I'm done with all the styles, because people would still complain about not getting pieces they need and i would like to see some new styles they want to throw in the game
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

T-shirts. definitely, T-shirts.
  8. Terrible Theo Well-Known Player

hopefully no more robotic / mech looking styles... sometimes when looking only at the styles available, i am not sure if this is a super hero game or a gundam game
    • Like x 1
  9. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I bet there capes with numbers on them similar to our 1year caps but worse
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

I'm going to say nobody is going to beat level 10 until at least DLC 12.
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The combined new styles!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Tunderer New Player

I mean to be clear styles that exist (as textures) but are not available for players like that jacket or flash head style. Not the existing like oolong or smth . xd
  13. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

A unicorn T-shirt?
    • Like x 1
  14. Veritasum Loyal Player

If I can. No one needs to know about my true superpowers except for those who witnessed their survival.
    • Like x 1
  15. Clip New Player

Im just waiting for a deathmike solo video xD
    • Like x 1
  16. The-Incendiary New Player

Did anyone notice the slight neon blue shoulder style Captain Liberty was sporting? could this be a hint of the styles we'll be receiving in Survival mode?
  17. Opamp Committed Player

I would beat it if my team was:

Me
    Deathmike
    Deathmike
    Deathmike

And then I ask to be exused, and invite Deathmike.
    • Like x 4
  18. BumblingB I got better.

What... What is wrong with Guy's legs and upper body...?! I know foreshortening plays a role here, but #bodydoesnotworkthatway.
    • Like x 1