WildStar Server

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Brice Allen, May 29, 2014.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

WildStar released their server list yesterday (and jeez it is a lot of Servers 8 PVE & 3 PVP per region) for when the game goes Live on June 3rd (31st if you pre-ordered) and it appears that most of the DCUO players going to WildStar are going to be playing on Stormtalon.

Just friendly info in case you are thinking of hoping over to the game come this weekend.

Take care and hope to see you there. My character's name there will be Chuzilla.
    • Like x 1
  2. Breakforce Loyal Player

Is it a PVP server?
  3. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Nah the majority of us decided we didn't actually want to be on a PVP server while learning the game and adjusting to it. Just a level of aggravation that wasn't worth it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Breakforce Loyal Player

For shame Brice Allen!

For shame......

I might roll a character on there just to hang with the homies, but my main will more than likely be on a PVP server. Won't be around for the headstart, going down to Montana for my girlfriend's soccer tournament.

If you see a Breakforce (or Brakeforce, or Breakfours or something similiar) there, it is more than likely me. If they are being an idiot and spamming emotes, it is most definitely me.

All that said, I am not sold on this one yet after my time in the beta. Got a new video card, and it runs like butter now, but the gameplay itself really hasn't sunk its hooks into me much at all. We shall see after the 30 days.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raptor T. Committed Player

Alright, I'll name my character Brakefours! Lol jk :p
  6. Breakforce Loyal Player

You can have Fakedoors.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

So what are the guesses on how long all those servers will last?
  8. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

Dom or Exile ?
  9. grayred1 New Player

10. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

My leauge and friends from previous mmo's including a deveoper who is friend's with the developers in Wildstar are all going to Pergo (PvP) server Dominion side. We ain't got time for pve first... Going to level in the area's, pve is a secondary priority for us our first one being the arena's, ganking, and warplots... :D
  11. SKAVANGER408 New Player

I will be on it soon enough.

But I will be on PvP, since I ain't no scrub and no scrub can't get love from me!
  12. Minx New Player

Oh really...?
    Which was...
    *cough cough* ;) Cya there BF!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Dominion man.
    Depends how the game does. Take Guild Wars 2 for example, it has been out for almost 2 years it still to this day has 24 Servers per region (although from what I am told 3 servers per region hold the majority of the population and they have a Mega Server feature where everyone can join together to do stuff if they choose. Still rather impressive seeing as how the game is 2 years old). So you never know. DCUO was a huge success followed by failure (having to go full on Mega Server within 8 months). WildStar could do the exact same thing or it could succeed. Never know.
    Cool cool...won't lie gonna focus on PVE first and level that way and then get into PVP afterwards. Your part about "ganking" is exactly why we don't want to be on a PVP Server :p. Don't want to have to worry with that. Besides open world PVP has never really been my thing. I prefer Arena based PVP.
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, my remaining toon after beta was placed on ST. Looked the servers up and it looked promising. Good to know, Brice. Hmmm, Dominion or Exile..... I keep going back and forth.
  15. Minx New Player

DOM DOM DOM...Let that Bad Asz B*tch side of you shine...no more Miss Goody Good Girl * rolls eyes*...Thats my direction ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

Chuas, Chuas, Chuas, Chuas!

Although when I can get a chance to play (won't be at launch) I'll be splitting time between both.... most DCUO peeps are on Dominion... but brony community is going Exile lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

Dom NPC's all sound like spoiled rich kids
  18. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

My league is going Dom and back and forth with Pergo and Widow. Pergo definitely has the population but Widow is catching up. Widow is supposedly the unofficial RP-PVP/Oceanic server. Tex may be on this one as Exile from last I heard he wanted RP-PVP.

Pergo will be fine for me; but with that population pre-launch may be a lag fest. Although I haven't had any lag issues in beta.

Still struggling with going Mechari or Chua, Engineer Tank or Medic heals. I played SS in beta, so pre-launch will be noobcentric for me. I am leaning towards Chua medic. Slippery little Bast@&$. League may need more tanks though.

Poor little Pago :(
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I may hop on and take a gander. The way subscriptions work certainly caught my eye.

Is this goodbye on the forums then?
  20. DeathLoli New Player

25 hours till i can start my Aurin Spellslinger GM Tailor/Weaponcrafter
    • Like x 2