Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Well, not technically, but I'll give you a little info on her. She's one of the main characters from the RoosterTeeth webseries RWBY, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, making her the closest thing to royalty the RWBY-verse has seen thus far. She is the partner of Ruby Rose, who is also the leader of team RWBY, and Weiss's other teammates are Blake Belladonna, and Ruby's older sister, Yang Xiao Long.

Weiss is a Huntress-in-training, and attends Beacon Academy along with the rest of the members of team RWBY to learn how to fight monsters and protect their world (Remnant) from harm. Weiss wields a Multi-Action Dust Rapier (referred to as Myrtenaster, as each weapon in the RWBY-verse has its own unique name), in which she is able to use Dust (the RWBY-verse's version of "magic") to perform various kinds of nature-based attacks, such as Ice, Fire, Electricity, and Water. She uses Ice attacks more frequently than the others, though, and she also has the ability to create snowflake-shaped glyphs, which she uses as platforms to steady or transport her in midair, enabling her to engage in aerial combat when necessary. Also, when on the ground, she can use her glyphs to greatly increase her speed, giving her the appearance that she is gliding across air. She can also use her glyphs to hold a person or object in place, or to repel an object in the opposite direction when hit head-on.

Her full name is Weiss Schnee, which, in German, can be translated to "White Snow", and her family's emblem, as well as the logo for the Schnee Dust Company, is a snowflake. Going along with the "snow" theme, her personality can best be described as "icy", as it can be assumed she grew up very sheltered, having little contact with people outside of her family and members of the SDC, and as a result, she can sometimes come off as egotistic and very smug. Because of her family's high status in the world of Remnant, she thinks very highly of herself, and tends to antagonize others who disrespect her family or her personal belongings. Her personality and status has earned her the nickname "Princess" by Ruby, and she has also been referred to as "Snow Angel" by Jaune, leader of team JNPR, also a friend and ally of team RWBY.

The reason I added her to my signature is because she's my favorite character from RWBY, and Elsa is my favorite character from Frozen. The two actually have very similar personalities, as both were sheltered due to secrets they were forced to hide (we find out in the last episode of Volume 1 of RWBY that Weiss's family has been targeted by a terrorist group called the White Fang ever since Weiss was little, and that she has seen family members and staff of the SDC tortured and murdered as a result. She also describes her father as a very "angry" man, and describes her childhood as being "difficult" because of the White Fang attacks and her father's neglect). Both Elsa and Weiss present themselves as very proper, but both have rebellious sides to them as they realize they no longer have to hide some parts of them from the world anymore. Both start out as kind of "cold", withdrawn characters, but end up warming up to those close to them in time. Both wear their hair off to the side in a rebellious manor (Elsa with her loose side-braid, Weiss with her side ponytail and tiara), and both wear lots of blue and white.... So, yeah, I figured since they were both so much alike, what better way to show my appreciation for them than do up a drawing of each, and put them together in a beautiful sig for the rest of the world to see? ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Bong?
    • Like x 2
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Oh Free, should we give info on our RWBY characters?
    • Like x 2
  4. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Bada-bing
    Bada-bong!
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Give our info where? In this thread?
    • Like x 2
  6. DC-Doll New Player

Where's my gabba-goo?
    • Like x 2
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yup or just start a new one
    • Like x 1
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Sure (on giving the info here, as I'm sure no would pay attention if we start a new thread. Not that many RWBY watchers here). I'll post mine tomorrow, since I've got to go to bed in 15 minutes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No problem. You go ahead
    • Like x 1
  10. HealerHollidae New Player

Legend.... Wait for it....
    • Like x 1
  11. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

DARY!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

All I could say after seeing that is "God-mother-f-ing-zilla".

That was the first time I was in a movie theater and the entire audience was collectively clapping during the same scenes. For anyone who goes to see it, there will be one moment in it where anyone who is familiar with Godzilla just goes "here it comes".

My only complaint is that they teased at the destruction a little bit too much so the final battle could never possibly live up to those expectations, but it was still a very, good battle.
    • Like x 2
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

DAIRY!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Legendairy?
    Like Supercow?
    • Like x 2
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am lactose intolerant. :confused:
    • Like x 4
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Supercow al rescate!
    • Like x 2
  17. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Thanks for that correction LOL.
    • Like x 1
  18. DC-Doll New Player

(Sorry. Couldn't resist :D)
    • Like x 1
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Holy Batwoman, did you guys see this, yet?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5