Friday Night Legends: Episode 49

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, May 12, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

This week on Friday Night Legends:
    • Hosts: Mepps and Spytle
    • Event Spotlight: EU PC and EU PS 2v2 Legends Tournaments
    • Show Format: Tournament PvP
    • Where: Official DCUO Twitch.TV Channel
    • When: May 16, 2014 - 4:00PM PDT - 5:00PM PDT
    • Server: EU PS + EU PC
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be posted here after the show.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

4. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Remember guys there is an additional 4k sc bounty for knocking out clutch and wixxer from the tourney on top of regular prizes. The competition is open to all players, even if your from a different server. Just make a char and farm your chars.
    • Like x 2
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Oooo EUPS... Is there a theme to it? Because I suck with almost everyone but I'm okay with one or two. May have to get involved in this if my buddy is interested.
  6. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Come on, who thinks they can take me on? ;)
  7. exil3d New Player

Is possible to have FNL in EU in afternoon and not everytime during night?
  8. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

More people would probably prefer to play in the night than the afternoon simply because they will be free. People are at school/college/uni/work during the afternoon so the night time is the most convenient. However it needs to be late anyway so that the devs can stream/commentate on it :)
  9. Ogat New Player

Play powergirl and maybe i'll manage to get in some lucky kills! Or sick will :< :x Ah who am I kidding :<
    • Like x 1
  10. Bizzna New Player

what is the link for the eups tournament please?
  11. KillshotX Well-Known Player

12. mohamed New Player

13. TheLoneLantern New Player

I'm a little confused. Does this tourney count towards the FNL ranking? I ask this because there's a Living Legends Tourney of the same theme on the 23rd, and this one isn't listed on the fnltour.challonge.com page.
  14. KillshotX Well-Known Player

This if separate from the fnl tour. However, rankings are still being recorded and used for seeding purposes of the tournament. This current tournament will feature the ranked players from the previous tournament along with some new comers. Do signup if you havn't yet, as ranking can play a big part in your seeding in the future.
  15. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

No the EUPC tournament is separate from the FNL tour, but has rankings the same as the FNL tour. This tournament also does not have a theme.

Also there's only 9 spaces left, better sign up fast if you wish to participate!
    • Like x 2
  16. I am Raven New Player

[IMG][IMG]So exactly what is this? I know im not being smart and reading stuff ,but could you tell me?
  17. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Well played to everyone who participated, thanks for having me on guys!
  18. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Thank you to all who participated in this tournament and Legacy for the FNL Pre-show scrimmage. Congratulations to Clutch and Wixxer for winning the EUPC legends tournament twice in a row.
    • Like x 1
  19. VioletEdge New Player

I'm so sorry Spytle but I couldn't resist, It was hilarious :)
    Nice episode!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Alil2good666 New Player

When is the next US PS sign up?