All Trinked Out feat unavailable - Acquire any Nth-Metal trinket

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by renzhe, May 26, 2013.

1. renzhe New Player

The All Trinked Out feat is now unavailable.
    -> The Nth-Metal trinket is no longer available from the pvp vendor.
    -> Buying any of the pvp trinkets will not trigger the feat.
    -> Same goes for buying any pvp Utility belt.

Please fix.
    • Like x 7
  2. renzhe New Player

Bump. Please fix.
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Am currently leveling an alt just for fun and just realized the same. Whats up with that?
  4. At Least I’m Tryin Well-Known Player

Ditto!
    I've been having patience with this ubtil I finally googled it to find they have all been discontinued with update 25. If everyone was on the ball (which is indeed a rare thing) it would have been removed from our feats list during update 25 as well. Sortof like feats that take place in places we don't have access to (like a gadgets villain having feats that take place in The Oblivion Bar Solo, Watchtower Solo, Circe's Hidden Base Solo, Senteniels of Magic Base Solo, and Shadowlands Solo.
    Thanks to these folks, I wasted a lot of time early on looking for entrance to these as well as wasting brain space wondering about the Nth Metal Feat. I guess I can only have satisfaction knowing that the responsible parties will have a more difficult life being slack and not on the ball, tho' I would rather they didn't have a more difficult life and I hadn't had my time wasted thanks to them.
  5. exil3d New Player

It's avaible from Requisitions-T234-HA between meta and magic wing.
    • Like x 1
  6. At Least I’m Tryin Well-Known Player

Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit !!!
    In the Hall of Doom, it's called Requisitions-T234-VA, lower level in the Meta Wing.
    That would be the T2 and T3 PvP Armor Vendor.
    I could swear I looked here before, but it is entirely possible that it was here and I missed it.
    Thank-you for inspiring me to look again!!!
    Have a great day!