You should be able to also choose which individual Skill point you want to reset

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Metrioned, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Metrioned New Player

Title, Missing one SP and having to respec ALL of them just for that one is a real hassle. I suggest we have the option while at the respec machine to reassign individual skill points and swap them with a different one.

Like say you have Mortar and you want flip slash. You could go to the respec machine and take the skill point out of mortar and put it into flip slash boom done! No 180 skill points to respec.
    • Like x 5
  2. Poo New Player

I have been asking for this as well. Was hoping to see it happen before GU36 and or DLC10... but nope :(
    • Like x 3
  3. Gunny New Player

Sounds like a HUGE overhaul to provide a faster fix to a very minor problem.

Cant say I'd be opposed to this, but whether or not you see it very much depends on how easy the problem is to fix, and how big the problem is....both of these are not in favor of seeing any changes.
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

This is something I've also thought would be a great idea. Would be super awesome if this ever was implemented :D
    • Like x 5
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Not for you and only you! If you have below 180, you get this feature :p (or if you are Senilex) lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Everybody ignore this guy. He doesn't know what it's like to have more than 60 skill points.
    • Like x 4
  7. The Doctor Loyal Player

I agree OP, you damn well should be able to.
    • Like x 3
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

HEY! I have 105 sir!!! :p :p
    • Like x 1
  9. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

stop being cheap
  10. savageprime New Player

Lol it is annoying to do a full spec only to realize you missrd your movement mode super speed.
    • Like x 5
  11. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

LOL!!! Shots fired :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I guess you don't have 180 sp?
  13. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Your passive aggressive comment is beneath me.
  14. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

yes please fix this. OP has it right.
  15. BroJPri New Player

that's right, u tell him!!! o.o
    • Like x 1
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Good idea, a simple click this and that and done.

The issue might be in rethinking the charge for respecting. Right now its a simple pay and go but no one would want to pay 500 just to move 1 point.
    • Like x 1
  17. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

The rage is real. :mad:
    [IMG]