Disconnected "unknown"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bastion, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inconforme+ Active Player

:eek: ¿&?o_O, sry but i n0t have gifts to u atm
  2. xMALIC3x New Player

Ok so this has ZERO credibility . Spoke with PSN , They have had ZERO Scheduled or ongoing maintenance today . Thanks Mepps. How about a real explanation ?
    • Like x 3
  3. LilAirhead New Player

4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

when i used to work in a grocery store... for a week straight our power kept going out..and then our plumbing would get clogged ... there was construction happening outside next to our building..... if the power was out for an hour we were all sent home... with pay... it.... the few times.... data corrupted is a plus
  5. SwiftX New Player

So let me get this straight. I am a PS4 user as many. Iv'e spent over $300 on this game and yet I get this bad service. "Well lets fix all other platforms and leave PS4 users to not play. We get 50 replays for this? PS4 Users should get more, stating that we can't even play ATM. DCUO GET YOU S**T TOGETHER.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our ops team is continuing to work with psn toward a solution to ps4 logins. We have no eta at this time.
  7. SwiftX New Player

Like this is suppose to make it better.
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

The psn maintenance is not believable. Was able to play warframe bf4 and horrible cod ghost while accessing the store without a problem. There's no way that what psn is doing if anything is affecting only DC and not other games.
  10. xMALIC3x New Player

Maybe you guys should let PSN know that you are putting this on their "maintenance" Because from what i was told and understood, they basically have no idea what you are talking about . Gee i hate being lied too .
  11. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Exactly how I feel lol
    • Like x 1
  12. I Keeps Aggro New Player

So probably not tonight?
  13. treehunter904 New Player

man gotta love dc. my legendary ended a few hours ago and they charge my account to renew it. lol like seriously dc? I cant even play the game but ull sure a heII charge my credit card to renew it
    • Like x 2
  14. SwiftX New Player

Looks like I won't be able to run any T6 tonight. Very disappointed. I pay to play, more like to read the error " Failed to connect to game server. Would you like to retry?" 100 times.
  15. I Keeps Aggro New Player

Been retrying for about 6 hours even deleted and re downloaded. How serious is it? Is there a chance it will be up tonight?
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

There is no way Mepps wrote that, by the way :p He isn't sloppy with his grammar.
  17. Fanatic New Player

reading everybody's posts just makes me angry at DCUO. What a waste of a solid night i was planning for gaming.
  18. DarreonJohnson New Player

Well considering he already lied to us about how it was a psn maintenance problem when they know of no such thing then I'm guessing this is a lie too! So probably not tonight if I had to guess!
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

I didnt think they could do that. That blows man... Whats worse is if you cancel the membership, it ends right away and you dont get the money back unless you send a ticket
  20. SwiftX New Player

I've been patient until now. I am no longer going to pay SOE for nothing. THANK YOU SOE FOR THE LIES, INCONVENIENCE, AND THE WASTE OF MY TIME THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.