t6 ruined NATURE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mRMAGUSMAN, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mRMAGUSMAN New Player

hEY , THX FOR NERFING NATURE YET AGAIN. THE deLAY ON SAVAGE GROWTH IS TOO LONG AND THE ANIMATION ON VOR PLANTS IS TOO LONG AND SILLY...THAT COMBO IS THE ONLY WAY NATURE DPS COULD KEEP UP W HEAVY HITTERS ON ADDS.....COMPLETELY NERFED, NATURE RUINED...NOW U HAVE WEAPONS MASTERY...WELL WATS THE POINT ON USING WOLF, GORILLA OR BUG CUZ U CANT USE WEAPONS MASTERY IN THOSE FORMS SO U JUIST BASICALLY TOOK AWAY HALF OF NATURE....ADD THE NERF OF SAV GROWTH AND VOR PLANTS AND NOW NATURE BLOWS....TWO DAYS AGO I LOVED NATURE AND WAS BUYING PS4....NOW GAME LITERALLY SUCKS 4 NATURE USERS....THX DCUO FOR NERFING THE ONE POWER I LOVED.........again
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Nature is fine quit QQing the animation changes are almost non existent I could barley tell a difference especially if you clip your powers as you don't have to use WM at all if you don't want
    • Like x 1
  3. Lokkii Committed Player

Nature is fine, most moves were sped up.

You need some practice.
    • Like x 4
  4. Caleus New Player

Those caps though, and I'm pretty sure nature is fine since your dots can play out a lot longer if youre refreshing them on adds and bosses with godlike health.
    • Like x 2
  5. neidler New Player

They should just take the transformations out and turn them to extended buffs.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

103 Nature here 81 sp. Even before WM was added I lost a total of 112 restoration. From what I could tell my healing was the same.
  7. John New Player

let him live on
  8. mRMAGUSMAN New Player

nature is not fine...maybe ur really bad so didn't realize how much worse u r
  9. mRMAGUSMAN New Player

A
    almost non existant???? do u even play nature???? the wind up in vor planhts is ridiculous...if you can't count aat least five things about nature that u should've using regularly as now being nerfed to crap, u don't know nature
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

some of us love the transforms don't take away a part of a powers enjoyment WM is a option not the only way to play
    • Like x 1
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Ive been playing nature for over three years son you don't know what your talking about Nature is one of the strongest powers in the game at end game lvl no mater how fast any move is get better and quit complaining
    • Like x 1
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

also

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Darth Loyal Player

I think its funny that you think that they ruined Nature. Yesterday, my friend that has been playing for 3 years now and is one of the best DPS and Healers I know said that its even better than it was before.

Maybe you just have a bad rotation or need to adjust your loadout. If everyone responding to this thinks it came out better and you are the only person that thinks its worse, maybe the problem is you, not the power...
    • Like x 1
  14. Delta795 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. treehunter904 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. mRMAGUSMAN New Player

u've never played nature...especially not for three yrs, or u would have 3 yrs of a bad nerfin experience...so u've obviously never played nature....R all u people that enjoy nauter right DCUO employees that r getting to post on this site or something cuz u r all insane....Nature nerfed to crap
  17. Cara EL Well-Known Player

People are complaining about powers that are nerfed but they tailored these powers so you have to start over with a new loadout remember DoTs and HoTs are what get you ahead.
    • Like x 2
  18. mRMAGUSMAN New Player

u've never played nature...especially not for three yrs, or u would have 3 yrs of a bad nerfin experience...so u've obviously never played nature....R all u people that enjoy nauter right DCUO employees that r getting to post on this site or something cuz u r all insane....Nature nerfed to crap
  19. DG-MOD-02 New Player

I am going to close this thread now. Please remember to keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.