Spytle's IGN Interview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yeah my friend Minx pre-ordered ESO. She played one week and said nope. Boring. However, she is going to play Wildstar with me and some others. 4 more weeks!! However, that game doesn't threaten the meat of the DCUO community seeing as how it is PC only. So it is far from a "DCUO Killer". Just going to lighten the community on PC. Which we are obviously just snack money for DCUO at this point xD.
  2. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Dude, you say the same thing in every post. Superman you fight with for a grand total of like 5 quests.....and he is virtually nonexistent in end game content. I like Superman and all, but jeeze..... As for your crab content, you really didn't play the game, admit it. Your crab comment is invalid, as every single mmo game ever invented has stupid fetch quests.....or do you not run the operations or level up to 30 in this game?
    • Like x 1
  3. Feenicks New Player

I played ESO for two Beta weekends. Again, for what it is it is a good game. The combat is rather slow for my taste and the content is too muddled. It drowns out the main plot.

There was a side side side quest where you had to kill little bitty crabs for some stupid reason.

If Easter egg hunts and go and fetch this or that is your thing then ESO is where you wanna be. Good luck playing that slow a s s game.

Superman is here. He even called me a true hero AND a true friend. And I have every confidence he will be here in the future.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yeah but man, lets be honest. Superman sucks some serious genitalia in this game. lol. Superman is one of my favorite heroes but in this game he is a pathetic Legends character, he only appears in like 5 missions (as already stated), and when he is around he doesn't do squat. They really down played him like crazy in this game. You can seriously tell the Dev team love them some Batman far more than they do Superman.
    • Like x 1
  5. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Q
    uestion now i might be wrong but werent you and a lot of others pissed because all the "nerfs" slowed down the combat? Isnt Wildstar lime really slow? Im asking cause i read somewhere its a slow combat game.
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

After GU36 there are combat aspects of Wildstar that are borderline as fast as DCUO. It's obviously a different style of combat with telegraphs and what not, but depending on your class selection and how you want to play, there is the ability to chain together tray abilities a second at a time. Which after GU36 is as fast as you are going to do in DCUO.
  7. Feenicks New Player

I do have to agree. When Superman became available for legends I snatched him up. I was underwhelmed. Sadly. I was and will always be a Suberman fan. But this game has seriously under played him.

But I have hope........and faith........that it will be corrected. Especially since Darksied is just around the corner.
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

The Devs will just have Batman don an Apocalyptian War Suit and sucker punch Darkseid into submission while dodging the Omega Beams. lol
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

I also pre-ordered Wildstar. Very different game from DCUO, and I have no plans to leave DCUO. The combat in Wildstar is about the same pace as DCUO post GU 36, and the telegraphing and aiming of attacks makes it pretty challenging. You can't just lock your target and expect everything to hit, like you can in DCUO. Likewise, you can actually dodge attacks outright, rather than having to mitigate through blocking, shields, etc. Still, it has some WoW feel, which is admittedly a turn-off for me. Lots of questing with slow movement (no mounts until level 25). I'm just looking at it as a change of pace, really. As of now, DCUO is the only game I play.
    • Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Having a 75 year anniversary for batman this year and squat for supermans 75 years last year speaks volumes.... The first superhero the one that created the super hero genre gets NOTHING and very little respect within the game yes batman is more popular now doesn't mean you forget your roots....
    • Like x 1
  11. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Kill 13 joker henchman, collect 5 giant acorns for researcher 'a' (the poison ivy questline) secure 20 barrels....... Open 5 joker presents...... Same thing. I'm done with you, man. You sound like a broken record, really. Don't even bother replying.
  12. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Joker too while you're at it. I always liked the bad guys.
  13. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

OMG! He said Batman stuff!
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Well I hope Sups gets his bigger show. FoS was his "home" but not his show. Looking at how they threat Bats compared to Sups is just like living in different dimensions =/

Flash and Deathstroke are the 2 that I would still wait for Legends and give it a shot. Legends is just .... too lantern'ish lateley and now we get more? /shrug =/

/fixed ^^

Partly faster as DCUO after the GU (specifically stalker). Oh and seems all these WoWler havent realized that you can jump-cancel there too to obtain specific buffs from the locked channels (only 2 classes), guess being a dcuo player is an advantage there (and this is working as intended btw.!) xD
    • Like x 2
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Duh because batman is the *******. However I too am disappointed in how they make superman appear in this game. Heck even kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan seem stronger than superman in their content. Superman gets no love whatsoever in this game.
  16. Feenicks New Player

You don't like me much, do you?
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Ah, when did that change? Or did I just get it wrong? I knew housing was level 14, but I thought mounts weren't until 25. In any event, I'm a happy camper! :D
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

No. Let's just place each other on ignore and forget each other before we end up banned. Good day to you, goodbye.
    • Like x 3
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

ESO beta was too slow paced and not a whole wide range of options healing wise which disappointed me. FFXIV proved to be much better than ESO graphic wise and server stability wise.

ESO will definately not be the end of DCUO.

Hoping they get survival mode or a test of survival mode out by June or early July.
    • Like x 1
  20. Feenicks New Player

I have to agree. But I'm not seeing Survival mode until maybe August.

And ESO is a completely different kind of game. DCUO is fine.