I have a question about women.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by EPICQ, Apr 26, 2014.

1. EPICQ New Player

In my apt building living under me is a Spanish woman, she is in her late 40s and not bad looking at all but i'm in a relationship and avoid that women because she flaunts . She use to be married to abusive Spanish guy that always talk **** on people behind there backs to impress her but everyone can see she was fed up with him always show boating etc, well long story short she was caught laying down with this black guy in her house and so it was over between her husband but she was happy and still is with the new guy but like I said, she like to show boat as well, getting men attention quickly but then use a secret weapon by telling her new man she feel frighten when another man come near her after she did her call thing, just to get some stuff started.

Now I avoided this woman for three years straight, this chick never ever ever use the basement laundry machines, she and her kids always and I mean always use the laundromat across the street but now all of a sudden she appears in the basement when i'm there, she said hi and went to the machine but then asked a stupid question " are you finish with this machine" i'm like oook you just seen me put my **** in the dryer "in my head" I answer her and said yup i'm done and left.

As I come back down to check the dryer, she comes down 2 min later for what? LOL, then she started putting her clothes on the table like she is about to fold them right :rolleyes:, I then grab my clothes and bag them and was heading out the laundry door and she quickly grab her clothes off the table and met my back side at the door and bump me " oh i'm sorry" she said "oh np" i said while never turning around. Now i'm heading to the basement door and she quickly go ahead of me and then stops in the hall... i'm like o_O, I walk a bit pass her and she then randomly tells me to go ahead and I was like you go on and she was like " I have a dress on" I was like omfg really, you really thinking that hard just to go up some few steps, you really think I'm thinking of looking up your ******* dress "in my head" but what came out my mouth was "seriously, you seriously had to say that, was that necessary" and so I just went up the damn steps. I was just trying to be a got damn gentlemen and she was just getting frustrated because I wouldn't look at her. Was my actions wrong, should I have not been a gentlemen? oh and her dress were at her heels by the way, a very like dress, not a mini skirt.
  2. Caligulus Committed Player

Reading this is more awkward than how it probably played out.
    • Like x 7
  3. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

sounds like someone with daddy issues, even polite behavior will be taken the wrong way, you did the right thing, but then again women like that love jerks.
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

Danger, Will Robinson!
    • Like x 2
  5. Black House New Player

That was like reading a Dan Brown novel, lots of words but nothing really important or intresting happened
    • Like x 1
  6. Mont New Player

i am just amazed u only have the 1 question......... for they change n make up the rules as they go:D
    • Like x 1
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

This is soooo true!

My advice: RUN!
    • Like x 2
  8. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yeah, that was the wrong thing to say to her. What you should have said was "Don't Flatter Yourself.", then walk past her with your best Pi/\/\P Strut.
  9. Feenicks New Player

Never drift away from gamer chicks!
    • Like x 3
  10. Rassophore New Player

They are all nucking futs.

I love my wife very much, but she is too.
    • Like x 4
  11. daplatobah New Player

That black guy and her husband will come after you because she will say you were mooching on her.
  12. Notangie New Player

If l read that correctly, she tries to get guys' attention so she can sic her boyfriend on them to defend her honor? Psycho. Keep ignoring and avoiding her, she's not a lady so don't go out of your way to be chivalrous if it'll be her excuse to sic her boyfriend on you.
    • Like x 1
  13. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

This could have been a great moped story....and you ruined it. LOL.
    • Like x 1
  14. ToneMD New Player

if you are a scrawny dude then just gomake love to your girl and forget about it.

If you think you can take her boyfriend then I say let her play it out. It'll make for an interesting story in a few months.

Hell, they might swing.:cool:
    • Like x 1
  15. PainGod New Player

You shoud have just taken it out to see her reaction. You never know.
  16. Eminence Dedicated Player

She wants the d.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dametria Loyal Player

I don't even...*turns and walks back out*
    • Like x 2
  18. melvinpox Devoted Player

Got your nos.
    • Like x 2