The Maximum Precision and Might?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KeyuBaN, Apr 22, 2014.

1. KeyuBaN New Player

What is the maximum Precision you can current T5?
    What is the maximum Might you can have current T5?

This includes both PvE and PvP gear. I am not counting buffs from trinkets, consumables or powers. I'm just asking for the plain maximum including gear and mods please.

Thank you to any constructive answers!
  2. John New Player

Ugh 1953 base precise
  3. KeyuBaN New Player

I'll assume this is for PvP gear?
  4. John New Player

Nah pve
    • Like x 1
  5. KeyuBaN New Player

do you know the might?
  6. J Zmooth New Player

The highest might I heard was 5200. Which i wouldn't recommend to anyone.
    • Like x 2
  7. treehunter904 New Player

u sure u aren't thinking of resto? cuz I think max might is 4300. and max precision is 1967, I have two rings so that might play a factor in it and im modded str8 precision in reds.
  8. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Huh on ps4 with all vigilante gear, utility belt, mask, neck all 90 precision gear and 2 OP rings with all my correct precision mods and all initiates filled out I'm 1930 something.
  9. J Zmooth New Player

Nah, Max Resto is a little more than 5200 Resto. Max might is more than 4300.
  10. xCOMBOx New Player

Can I ask what ur might is at ?
  11. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Max restored is 5301 for me
  12. David Ivanenko Committed Player

My main is only missing the DPS vestments chest and both rings of OP, I'm fully expert modded and have all the might innates. My Might is sitting at 4181, so I'm guessing the max should be around 4300, unless you mod all your sockets with Might mods.
  13. treehunter904 New Player

forgot to add that my head and chest are straight red so I miss the affinity bonus since im celes I never use my weapon so that's where my extra 30 is coming from
  14. Deathmike Devoted Player

I am 95% sure that the critical weapon attack chance affinity affects your celestial combos and you are basically doing less damage than you would do if you would have put alpha mods of correct affinity in those sockets.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  15. treehunter904 New Player

that's a good question and if so they need to clarify that it affects precision based powers. cuz when I had it modded correctly I seemed to do a lil less damage. idk though cuz id think theyd have weapon chance and ability chance for a reason. but you never know with dc. please find a gm saying that weapon attack chance does affect celes combos because honestly it wouldn't surprise me since neo venom boost says it only affect weapon attacks but it works with precision based powers also. it would be a little weird if they considered a celes combo a weapon attack just cuz its hitting as precision.
  16. treehunter904 New Player

sent in a ticket and here was the response
    GM Cedian here. Critical hit chance will affect weapon strikes, as long as you are striking with your weapon this stat will come into play. If you are not striking with a weapon, this stat will not..... guess the 5% was right