PvE DPS Competitions [USPS]

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Suesss, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

Beating pugs that also do not know what they are doing does not prove anything either. There is far more to do with hl than a basic ram whip thrash snap trap fan combo. You are one of the hardlight dpses that think this is all there is to the dps aspect of HL. The things you can do with HL are limitless.
    • Like x 1
  2. treehunter904 New Player

lol I was beating some of the best HL dps on the usps villain sides, not pugs. and did I say I was doing that combo? lol no smh
  3. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Sure, buddy. Youre the bestestess dps ever.
  4. Feenicks New Player

Unneeded here, shipmate. I don't need to drive a sports car or super uber pickup. Just like I don't need to enter contests like this one. :D
  5. treehunter904 New Player

did I say that? no lol someones mad cuz they look like a *******. but I was beating really good dps but I don't claim to be the best
  6. Doctor Suesss New Player

Villains are trash and ur guys raids are nerfed so much u can't even tell it's a raid
  7. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Takes more than a lil comment from a random guy on the interwebz to get me mad, lol...and the one who looks like a fool right now is you, fyi.
  8. treehunter904 New Player

really cuz our nexus is harder than ur nexus. lol the luthers are easy compared to the batmans. iv done both and its a pretty easy decision.
    • Like x 1
  9. treehunter904 New Player

lol ur the one saying HL is hard to learn. if hitting one button and right after that hitting another button is hard for u then u might wanna stick with might based powers. cuz hl,celes and rage are extremely easy after a day or two. anyways im done arguing with someone who has no idea what they are talking about and is most likely 4th place dps most the time. good day to u sir
    • Like x 2
  10. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

Plea
    Please proceed to delete your account, both on the forums and on dcuo. This joker probably thinks fire is harder to learn than hardlight
  11. treehunter904 New Player

uh oh the delete ur account comeback lol. don't be mad cuz you've been outsmarted. HL is easy enough said. u look desperate cuz u keep responding when I already said good day sir.
  12. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

If I sub back up, I'll run with you guys.

USPS hero Marlee King
  13. winter13 New Player

Much to learn about the game this "New Member" has

I channeled my inner yoda there ;)
  14. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

You call this an argument? Youre the one talking big while acting like Im the one overreacting to prove a point. Im still lost on where youre getting a mad vibe from.

I just gave you want you want, I thought clowns liked attention?

P.s. Im usually first when I actually dps, but Im not the type that actually cares. In fact, I actually just "downgraded" from Rage.

-inb4threadlockandmypostisremoved-
  15. MentosTroll Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. SupesIsBestHero New Player

ICENINJA IS THAT YOU?
  17. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

Half of the "Active" members on this forum don't know what they're talking about. It's as if they read the information given and it just passes through their heads. Don't assume just because you use this website more, you automatically have more knowledge than other people. Believe me, there are combos with hl that are yet to be posted on these forums.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Clearly a rage dps
  19. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Not really, fire and forget powers with HB no worry about being countered or mix timing a one shot. Sorcery is much more simple, jus sayin
  20. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I'm guessing sorcery HB w/ fury and 2 rings of OP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.