where in gotham city are the cultists of sin located???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Golden_Assassin, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

Help! Where are they in gotham?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're dotted all around the city. Look for kind of fiery looking portals on the streets and in alleys and stuff.
  3. Little Sister New Player

Courtesy of the Justice Knights:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Darth Loyal Player

Talk about accurate. That map is definitely missing a few abduction locations though.

I was just going to come in here and say "they're pretty much everywhere" :p
  5. KidMidnight Loyal Player

theres usually a cluster of them located around the Diamond District PD around the areas that are popular for seasonal events and where heatwave spawns...
  6. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

wow thanks all. I love the community when people help when it counts!

Add me on PSN - bruceleroy98
    Golden Assasin - heroes
  7. X-zero Loyal Player

I know this doesn't answer you question exactly but I normally do them in Metropolis. Southside of Historic district usually has a decent amount for me.
  8. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

so which map icon do i refer to for the portals?
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think it's the one for Abductions since there are usually citizens being attacked/abducted by the cultists.
  10. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

found some in the south historic district. thanks
  11. Iron YoJimBo New Player

I've two complaints about their spawns.

One: WHY are there no cultists on Arkham Island? You'd think to find dangerous religous nuts around an asylum, right? :)

Two: South Gotham's SO big & empty, some there would give the area more life.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Because they're abducting citizens and there are no citizens on Arkham island, only crazies?
  13. Iron YoJimBo New Player

Wouldn't they make PERFECT recruits, though? lol