What do you do to keep interest in the game???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIIIINASTYIIIII, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ice Lantern New Player

The interest is rapidly declining.

At this point I don't even want more league members because it will just result in me playing content I don't want to play. I considered switching over to villains but quickly realized that I'd be back to being bored within weeks.

I want epic gear and styles, stuff that can only be obtained by grinding. But the playerbase simply won't let that happen. They don't want to work for anything but they don't want others to have something they don't. So basically the only epic things we'll ever get are stuff given to us by the RNG.
    • Like x 5
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

I just downloaded it. I didn't want it to come to this but it has. Hopefully the casuals don't ruin that game too.
  3. Feenicks New Player

I've done that! And yes, it DOES put things in perspective!
    • Like x 1
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I still have my 2nd anniversary cake trinket. This is a novel idea.
  5. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

6. Dolfo Dedicated Player

I'm in line with Zod I sit around the Hod and throw random things at people. I also like looking at some the randomly inappropriate names that some people come up with. Another big thing is to laugh at chat. Oh yeah I forgot when I troll any/every instance I usually sit in my clockwork trinket.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

A hero doesn't say that. Least not those born in earth whom all have their humanity
  8. Agnetta Dedicated Player

i play other games lol. variety is the spice of life.
    • Like x 2
  9. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Damn OP has all the feats.

But download final fantasy or wait for watch dogs at the end of May
    • Like x 1
  10. Wildboy Committed Player

I play another game. Or bake croissants.
  11. MCAZR New Player

I keep interest in the game by coming to the forums for ideas. Lately, I'm trying the 'take a break and see if I still like it' approach.
  12. Agnetta Dedicated Player

you should try FF
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

For the first year, the content was enough to keep me around..It was interesting, fun and wasnt able to be face rolled as easily as the content lately

The past 2 years its just been my league TBH...If I hadnt been playing with the people ive been playing with the past 3 years, id have quit shortly after Hand of Fate dropped out of sheer boredom...I try to keep myself busy with my guide, always giving myself something to test, and things like that, but recently even that has been tough to keep me interested as there are only so many combinations of powers/weapons you can test

The last 2 DLCs really havent given me much in terms of content...AnB can only be run so many times, ya know? Ive been trying to get a lot more PVP in, but that will only hold my attention for so long...I was really holding out hope for the DLC, but the content just doesnt seem like it will hold me because I dont see myself getting excited to log in and run an alert and raids im severely overgeared for every night

Ill be premium at the end of May/early June and ill stay that way based on the feedback of DLC 11...Ill never go completely away, but Ill be trying out ESO and Watch Dogs so ill take a mini-break until the DLC feedback comes in...IMO if you like to raid, this game just isnt very fun right now, but if they hold true to their 6 raids a year goal then that should change
  14. Rockman X New Player

Start a villain/hero character if you never had one, grind feats on said new character, farm epic rare styles like helm of op, digital invasion, circe/wonder woman head piece and many other rare styles, collect every single weapon style for each weapon, play in the broker and make profit. All I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.
  15. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

Go out and buy a PC and Create a PC accout and act like im starting a new game. key board and mouse is a whole new world.
    • Like x 2
  16. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I play FFXIV, Warframe or Killer Instinct and then when I return here It isn't as bland. I can't bring myself to create anymore characters and the feats I am missing are feats that will never be gotten. I retired from PvP almost two years ago and have no interest to go back. I don't have a single OP ring across all my toons despite the countless A&B runs but I have no desire to acquire them anymore.
    • Like x 1
  17. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Heavy drinking, it changes everything!
    • Like x 2
  18. J Zmooth New Player

Take constant breaks and pvp. The game is currently in a down time.
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

A boring game with a keyboard and mouse is still a boring game. Keyboard and mouse are gonna stop the game from being run into the ground.
  20. GiFTeD I New Player

PvP is my thing other then that hunt exos or T1 stuff alts really keep me going though