We need some rocket boot styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

at least 2 or 3 different rocket boot styles complete with flight animation
    • Like x 7
  2. ApolloMystique New Player

3. Dogico Loyal Player

Boo for bumping your own thread in less than 5 hours, yay for rocket boots. I WANT TO BE ASTRO BOY NOW.
    • Like x 5
  4. Kintuse Well-Known Player

There are certain wings that flap during flight/rocket glide. I would really enjoy seeing rocket boots ignite when flying as well. I'd even pay for it. YOU HEAR THAT, DEVS?! Thank you <3
    • Like x 3
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It will look weird with the current flying pose unless devs gonna add some pose like the one from alpha version(yet dudes with helmets look like using acrobatics double jump animation, not sure about Luthor):
    [IMG]
    or this one(I think this is the animation of some power in the legends):
    [IMG]
  6. ApolloMystique New Player

even if it uses the same animation, i want it!!!
  7. B37ond New Player

8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You would be better served making a more elaborated request for this OR going to the Developer Discussion thread* to get this seen properly. Reviving a very old thread and just typing "same" isn't going to garner the attention you actually want (unless you were actually looking for my attention...which I seriously doubt :D).

*Note: The Developer that was actively monitoring that thread has left the company, and there has been no announcement about who was taking over her duties exactly.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Lol its not like much from that thread ever made it in game. Lets be real the styles we get in time capsules were going to come to the game regardless of any thread.
  10. Robotsidekick Active Player

This game is just consume episode and get excited for next episode. Doubt they care about suggestions on here but I would love to see it.
  11. Heywiar Committed Player

Yesss I'd LOVE to hover like Tony Stark or those robots with the giant robot bounty in the Teen Titans DLC. I'd switch off super speed in a heartbeat.
  12. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Rather have a rocket boot movement mode/reskin of superspeed
  13. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Something i can finally wear on my acrobat toons
    Blue Flames/ Orange flames for the animations[IMG]
  14. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Yes and Yes to this! :)
  15. Women New Player

16. Capt Mephisto Active Player

I wouldn't mind these but also the a belt style with two small rockets/jets ala the 1960s Jaguar. One can dream.