New load screens not, um, loading..

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Bzzzztt, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Bzzzztt Active Player

For some reason, I'm not getting the new load screens. In fact, I'm not even getting the OLD load screens. I just see whatever was on my screen when I selected the new destination, frozen, about 50% darker.
    • Like x 7
  2. Vondrex New Player

I have the same issue is there a fix for this?
    • Like x 1
  3. Vondrex New Player

Help me with this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bailman Level 30

I've had the same issue and someone in my league also has it. No clue what is wrong or how to fix it.:(
    • Like x 1
  5. Einsam Wilk New Player

I made an identical post about this and its gone. i think no one here cares to us.
    • Like x 1
  6. Bzzzztt Active Player

Weird thing is, My Windows 8 machine has the bug, but my Windows 7 machine shows the load screens fine. Well, not really fine, that pc has a truly crap-tastic monitor, but it TRIES to show them at least...
  7. Vondrex New Player

So........? No fix yet?
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Have you guys considered submitting support tickets?
    • Like x 2
  9. Bzzzztt Active Player

Yes. I was advised to back up certain files and then delete them, and restart the game. Sadly, It did not work.
  10. aceCase Committed Player

I think it was something to do with your monitor resolution....specifically @ 1920x1080

Try changing the resolution to see if that changes anything but honestly, I'd rather play at 1920x1080 with no loading screen if that's the case.
    • Like x 3
  11. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

No loading screens is a big deal?
    • Like x 1
  12. exil3d New Player

I change to 1280x1024 and i have same issue, by the way the problem is i see for 0.1sec the loading screen and then it come back to ingame screen(dark).
    • Like x 1
  13. aceCase Committed Player

hmmm, what about windowed mode?

I know people might now want to play like that but just trying to figure out if there are different settings where it does work and doesn't.
  14. exil3d New Player

Ok with windowed mode i can have them, by the way this hasn't sense...i really don't wanna play in this stupid mode...
  15. Einsam Wilk New Player

And here i am. Never saw any of the new loading screens.
  16. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

17. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

UPDATE : I was told by tech support to submit a ticket and after wasting my time by telling me to delete my config files and disable all of my start up programs (including my anti-virus software), they gave me the run-around and told me to post in the forum (which I obviously already did). I refused to disable any programs and delete my config files and preferences because they were not even sure if it would work, they were just guessing. The game runs fine....nothing is being blocked by any third-party programs or anti-virus software. My only issue is that the loading screens do not work unless it is in windowed mode at a lower resolution. The files are there, my preferences are not blocking them from loading. Many other people have this same issue. Isn't it more likely that the problem is on their end, not ours. We can't all have the same preferences and third party programs can we?
    • Like x 2
  18. Twincam Well-Known Player

I have the exact same issue here. Tried Validating Games assets again and that did not work either.

I liked the loading screens but not going to change my resolution just to see them again
  19. Twincam Well-Known Player

I have the exact same issue. I solved it by Uninstalling Windows 8 and re-installing windows 7 back on.

It happened ever since upgraded to windows 8.
  20. Captain Avatar New Player

I'm having the same issue, I plan on submitting a ticket soon.