Tier 6 Look predictions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tunderer, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Tunderer New Player

What do you think they will look like? Im just hoping their arent like T4 knight armors. Worst armors ingame. And now amazons again so lets hope they will look powerfull like t6 should.
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

DLC Title: Amazon Fury
    Iconic Anomalies: WW and Circe
    Legends Characters: Supergirl and Wondergirl

Prediction on t6 style(s): Very feminine.
    • Like x 11
  3. GregDawe New Player

In all fairness, there isn't too much gear specifically tailored to female characters.
    There does need to be some more variety I think.

That said, they shouldn't be introducing that as the brand new tier sets.

I would like some nice slimline looking armor.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kintuse Well-Known Player

I just hope we don't get more avian-like armor. there's enough of that as it is. I'll be happy with armor based of whatever else.

Edit: I should really update my profile while I'm returning.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tunderer New Player

They should really hire someone else to create those sets. sometimes common styles are just better than tier styles
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

I want slim attractive looking armor and not the bulky WoW style armor like T4 armor was. Ugh *shudders*.

To each their own, but I really don't like bulky armor.
    • Like x 10
  7. Tunderer New Player

yea im hoping for something like that too. Slim but telling everyone im t6. but now when anyone can be t5 in a flash. i dont know if it makes any sense :p
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Well the announcement does say that the new armor well be slimline. So I'm thinking....slimline. ^.^

I would love more avian styles as well...and skirts. XD

EDIT: I'm really excited about these styles, Dawn made a rule that she can only wear female inspired gear for her dps set (a la Amazon Princess). And while she likes her outfit now, she has really been looking forward to expanding her options. ^.^
    • Like x 6
  9. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i'm anxious to see what some of these styles are going to look like. as stated above me it was announced the new styles will be "slimline" inspired which is what we need more of in game.

While Cassie is the one making it into legends this go around I'm wishing for a slimline style inspired by Donna Troys red Wondergirl outfit.

[IMG]
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

For once, i think Circe may have been onto something with:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Lucaefor New Player

I was raised with 70's superman comics, 70's Batman TV, 80's Titans & (cough) X-Men & Spiderman comics. and personally prefer the more classic spandex type of costumes. There should be the flowing silk robes & sandals styles of the Olympian Gods/Goddesses with some Spartan type light armour sets.

Talking Mythical creatures... The three hydras perched up high in Avatar of Magic room I've always wanted to see appear in game other than as ornamentation; really hoping they made it into the new AF content enemy lists.
    • Like x 3
  12. IPlayZelda New Player

More bulky tech armor styles.
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Hopefully something kool like this.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

Hopefully not, can you imagine how terrible that would look on a guy, also they said slimline, that does not look slimline.
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

I'm thinking along the lines of ancient Greece clothing.
  16. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Whatever it is, I hope it looks just as good on male characters as female ones. The Vengeance set looked awful on male characters.
    • Like x 2
  17. Echephyle New Player

They can make it slightly different for males. Like how seraph and rapture are completely different or male and female.
  18. Mermaid Dedicated Player

This may be a possible style in Amazon Fury but don't quote me on that. This looks cool for men!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. General Powers New Player

Togas anyone?
    • Like x 1