You can stop pounding it so hard now ;)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Peach4saints, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Peach4saints Committed Player

Eath tanks spamming jackhammer in alerts until their power bar is completely empty,I have been running into this alot on my quantum troll,It's so irritating:mad:.They pound the ground for so hard and long, you think they'd run out of stamina,no they continue until their power is completely empty.:mad:
    • Like x 4
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

That's what she said. . ?
    • Like x 15
  3. Chicago Bull New Player

I'll only stop pounding if you, if you let my juices flow. :mad:
    I need more power.

But seriously you ran with an Earth Tank :0 They're alive.
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

Clever title lol

I actually enjoy seeing Earth users use Jackhammer. Its fun to try to keep it going :)
    • Like x 3
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Needs more gif.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I see this at least twice a week. give it a rest earthers!
  7. Blue Spectrex New Player

Damn beat me to it.
  8. Errorcode1058 New Player

If an Earth toon is spamming JH in Tank role, that player is a fool…plain and simple.

But really Dr Improbable, if you have ever switched to DPS stance then NO. QUANTUM players have no standing when asking Earth DPS players to consume less power. NO STANDING AT ALL!
  9. Notangie New Player

I kind of like to see how long it can last. Keep pounding.
    • Like x 3
  10. Dogico Loyal Player

...what
  11. Black Stem Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

+1 simply for making me laugh...

Also, I'm extremely disappointed I wasn't the first to comment. :(
  13. Sir Arcanium New Player

Well to be fair Jackhammer and other powers got nerfed ages ago to take more power so it's not entirely the earth users fault. You can't really use it more than 3 or 4 times outside of a raid without being dry. Though outside of a boss fight there really isn't too much of a need to stay in one spot that long imo. But yeah it's a cool effect and it makes you feel awesome but the dmg reduction effect stops on what the second after shock? So using it beyond that is really pointless as a tank and most higher end content would kill any DPS up that close.
  14. Deathmike Devoted Player

Don't stop! Keep pounding, keep pounding!

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 3
  15. Blackz Star Level 30

Harder! Faster!
    • Like x 1
  16. Jake IX New Player

Whenever i see them doing that, i try & see how long they can last. I'll spam my instant power until i myself am out of power.
    • Like x 1