Wonder Woman and Circe are the next Anamolies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Mar 15, 2014.

1. TrueOlympus New Player

even the T3 solos were simply rehashed versions of existing content.... I dare say that we haven't had new solos longer than we think
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

The Wrath, Envy, and Lust missions in Sons of Trigon were solos. Just because you weren't forced to complete them by yourself doesn't mean they weren't still solos. Especially considering that there are players in this thread that just want to overgear the content so that they can roflstomp it, it wouldn't be much different than the SoT ones.
    • Like x 1
  3. cravex15 Dedicated Player

That's just it though. The only options we have for challenging solos right now are T3 solos and those stopped being a challenge a long time ago. I'm tired of being so over geared for those solos knowing they're just gonna be a cake walk.
    We haven't had any new solos since...gosh I don't even know....like 2012-11?
    And I don't count the SoT dailies. Not when other people are all out doing the same missions and can jump in the middle of your mission and get credit with out barely even doing anything and vice versa. I can knock out a SoT daily in like 2min.
    I just see those as open world content. Simply collecting the mission on your own doesn't make them solos.
    There are still plenty of other instances they can form to solos.
    How about making the Trigon alert into T5/T6 solo version? Hell I've seen some people solo it already.
    Or how about maybe some of the final pre-30 lvl mentor specific missions into T5/T6 solos so that people don't have to go around finding other people who have that mentor.
    I just would really like to have more solo work for our own toons. It's been WAY too long.
    • Like x 1
  4. Circe New Player

Wonder who will be the boss in the Wonder Woman one. Will it be the ferocious Cheetah? The devious Circe? Maybe the strong Giganta? How about the devastating Ares? Or maybe it'll be a combination of them, or possibly a random option of one of them.
  5. KidMidnight Loyal Player

could be princess diana having to take down artemis for the title of wonder woman.

i want more solo content for our regular toons too.
    • Like x 1
  6. Circe New Player

Didn't even think about that. That would be cool, way to think outside the box!

Though I wonder how they will introduce Ares. I hope they make him awesome.
  7. Blight KOBRA Commander

What would be nice, is that the devs made the Iconic Anomalies instances option-able in terms of playing as either the Iconic or your own character. Just like the old STAR Labs mission in which you have the choice of rampaging through the last mission as one of Grodd's gorillas or in your own form, the Anomaly missions could give you the option of playing through them as the Iconic character or yourself.
  8. SuperiorMouse New Player

9. Udon New Player

Can't wait! Would have liked to see some duo or even alert based iconic anomalies....But this should still be fun.
  10. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Awesome. I loved the anomalies the first time around.
  11. EzioNight New Player

Huh why? Did gen have to tell you the title of it wasn't enough?