Can we get a confirmation on the highest CR?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hard Light Xero, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Psycfyre New Player

I didn't think that CR rounded up. If it does then that's the solution, but last I'd heard your CR wouldn't move until you actually hit that number.
  2. EzioNight New Player

3. Tunderer New Player

Ofc its rounded up ,maybe calculator is lying sometimes but you can see it when you have for exp 100,400 in calculator you have 100 CR but with 100,600 It goes to 101 Cr
  4. Psycfyre New Player

It may very well be that CR will be shown as rounded up like that (If so then PC would have a CR cap of 104 and PS3/4 would be 103 due to our inability to get the 92 Utility Belt). But what it doesn't solve is why two players, with substantially the exact same gear and mods, end up with different CRs. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The OP is, I think, on PlayStation though. He said that his Utility Belt is level 87 (but his Trinket is 90 so that trumps the belt) so the Patriotic Utility Belt can't be the reason that he's 104.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mr AFK New Player

"Looks like you're bottom and I'm the top"
    The Top

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  7. Mad9 New Player

Nope, it was not on account of the T4 PVP weapon. I had the t4 PVP weapon and the exact same number of Norseman gear that another CR 90 leaguemate of mine had but it stayed 89 and then I get a new DPS mask from the redone batcave t4 alert and the CP bumped up to 90. Anyway, I don't think this happened on account of the new gear since this other CR 90 leaguemate has lower stats then I had but he had been CR 90 fr quite some time. I think the system to calculating CR is flawed or works in an manner which we don't fully understand.

Btw, soon after Spylte categorically said there was no CR 90 then and the highest was CR 89 and something was bugged about the system, so perhaps, a similar thing may have happened again. For some reason the system reads some people's CR to be 104 at this time. Whether it's bugged or whether it's something else, the fact is that OP's CR is 104 and even though some people may have better stats, the 104 as such won't show for them unless the system starts reading it as such based on some algorithm it uses to calculate CR.
  8. Mad9 New Player

lol, no, I'm a free man, I'd ride urs if I see yours worth it. You didn't offend me, topdog, don't apologize.
  9. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

First, there is no 92 level item utility belt.

Second his gears prove all having 3 (Hands, waist, feet) Scion of Ion gear pieces within his list:

Third, I see he is a controller like me.

I have all Vestments of Rage and his single 93 level item ring with the 90 on the other ring.

Probably going to say your vits higher than mine too because of skill points ROFL.

136 Skill Points
    All Crits = Done
    All Vitalization = Done
    Some Dominance = Done (Mostly +7's)

2660 base Vitalization.

Oh and BTW, I'm 103 CR
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Ok so there is one I was wrong big deal. I didn't know you could recruit more people in for them to suck money from and get a nifty gift for your efforts pffff.

Regardless it means little really with the gears set the poster posted you still, even with this 92 thing, will not be 104 CR. That's the debate is does it exist not does it matter because it doesn't.
  12. treehunter904 New Player

max cr on PC is 104, max cr on PS is 103.
  13. Mad9 New Player

lol, why so mad, bro??
    Perhaps, the DCUO gods don't want you to be 104 for sounding arrogant.

Recruiting 25 people is not a joke and takes serious time and effort and even when someone chooses the easy way out by simply creating 25 profiles and pays $ 250, he has in a way earned it nonetheless. So, why do you need to lash out at them, control your anger, mighty controller.
    • Like x 3
  14. uXix Committed Player

No because I'm on USPC.
    • Like x 3
  15. Deranya Dedicated Player

You could say that 104 is only possible if you are a SOE member, does that make it alright to say 104 is the highest? I'd say it depends, while yes it is possible, but it is impossible for every person to get one with the limitations of SOE or PSG and PC and PS3/4.

Highest possible CR for every single person is 103. That's what I'd agree on.
  16. Louis Active Player

Lol, you sound upset cause Jafin just proved you wrong.
    • Like x 2
  17. thenewkidd New Player

Question:
    If you are 104 and only have 1 Op Ring..

Then WHY does one of our tanks in our league that has Full Rage Armor, full Expert Mods... Two OP Rings (expert mods in them) only have a CR of 103?

There is me also that has Full Rage Armor Expert mods.. Even a 90 Belt (not even the 87 you have) and I am also only 103.

Why are you so special?
    You can see why people don't believe you and I see your pic that you posted.. but that just makes me think DCUO is playing favorites.. 'This player gets to be 104 CR with LESS stats Than Me who is 103 with BETTER stats"
    • Like x 2
  18. Delta795 New Player

Definitely a bug or something as I have better gear that you (all Rage gear, trinket, u belt and rings ) and I sit at 103...
    • Like x 7
  19. Superskull85 Devoted Player

CR does not round up. The CR calculator (if based on Teseracts (sp?) calculations) is close to accurate but not 100% accurate. It is great for an estimate but you will not get exact results if you are, say, at 103.6 in the calculator and the game actually has an extra 0.4 of total CR that the calculator does not know of or couldn't account for do to the lack of pin-point modifiers. I know this because of my personal findings in this area.

I have everything you have now including a IL 90 Utility Belt (full Vestments of Rage) except the IL 93 ring. I am at 103 CR but have been like that since having 2 pieces of IL 90 gear (at the time Vestments of Rage) which helps support your CR.

If/When I get an IL 93 ring I will post again.

Curiosity: By chance do you have multiple IL 90 gear pieces including weapons (1 per role for example)?
  20. Mad9 New Player

He is special because the CR system reads his stuff at 104. Maybe, you are not the chosen one or your tank for that matter. It's not simply a matter or having better stats or better gear. The system works in its mysterious ways. It has happened before so go figure.