Can we get a confirmation on the highest CR?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hard Light Xero, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mad9 New Player

lol, don't rub it in for those who didn't believe you. I'll be honest with you about this, it's exactly how I mentioned earlier, it's not about having one or the other piece of the gear coz some of these people who are cribbing might even have better stats than your but are still 103. It's the system which for some unknown reason changes the CR and there you have it. It's not the first time that something like this has happened.
    • Like x 3
  2. Mad9 New Player

lol, again, it's not about the stats, it's how the system reads the CR to what it is now.
  3. Hard Light Xero New Player

Im full 90 gear (aside from the utlity belt) but not all of it is Vestments of Rage gear.
  4. Mad9 New Player

Lol bro, shut your mouth, you can see it right in front of yourself and still have the audacity to say no. That's rude and being nasty. Again, let me reiterate, it has got nothing to do with the two rings, belt or having better stats, it's just how the system reads the CR to be. This has happened time and again. People have had better stats and better gear but their CR does not change.
  5. Dark1509 New Player

I used the cr calculator while gearing up and my Findings was that vestment of rage gear has a slight higher cr than the gear you buy but the game does not show the decimals the system will still take then in account when calculating the cr.

I noticed it because I had reached cr 102 in the game while the calculator I used still told me that I should be cr 101.

Whith that in mind I had no reason not to belive that cr 104 could be achived ;-)
  6. La Shark Dedicated Player

sorry man didn't know u was ridin his dizznack, didn't mean to offend ur shorty
  7. TheMasterSensei New Player

Cr calculator is never right... Stop using that as a source
    • Like x 1
  8. Miahztwin Committed Player

A green name confirmed the highest cr back when origin cris was still new. Why can't we get one now? Not that I don't believe your picture, but there are still who will reject "proof" even when they asked for it lol
  9. TheLoneLantern New Player

true, i seemed to overlook that fact.
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

One problem I have is that the thread title is asking for the highest CR, and whether it is 103 or 104. However, the OP obviously has 104 (as per his picture). So, why make the thread if he already knows?
    • Like x 1
  11. King Nero New Player

• Like x 1
  12. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

It seems to be 104, funky. Next thing to sort would possibly be why the system is different for individuals (as it could affect how you progress through tiers).
    Thanks for the pic OP.
  13. Hard Light Xero New Player

Because everyone seemed to be full of doubts saying it wasnt achievable, and to proove them wrong and get confirmation from a DEV.
  14. Chicago Bull New Player

You prove them wrong alright, but still didn't get conformation from a Dev. Yet this looks merely like a glitch IMO or a....dun dun dun...leaked thingy lol
    • Like x 3
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That was probably because most of the population didn't know that having the Tier 4 PVP weapon would bump your CR from 89 to 90 if you had the highest PVE gear also.
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycfyre New Player

What exactly is the gear you're wearing in each slot (please give name and Item level)?
    What are the mods you have in each individual piece?
    What is the +Item Level boost each mod gives each piece?

The answers to those questions might help us figure out what's going on here.
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

first of all u can get cr105 u just need the 90 neck which drops in A&B and mod it with a synthetic mod + 2x cr93 OP-rings + cr92 Utility belt for recruiting !

besides i have same items like u ... everything cr90 + 1x OP-ring and iam still cr103.
  18. Hard Light Xero New Player

Weapon: Handblasters (90)
    Neck, Face: (90)
    Head: Vestments of Rage (90) Vit/Dom Expert (+8)
    Shoulders: Vestments of Rage (90) Vit/Dom Expert(+9)
    Hands: Scion of Ion: (90) Vit Expert (+12)
    Waist: Scion of Ion: (90) Vit Expert (+12)
    Feet: Scion of Ion: (90) Vit Expert (+12)
    Back: Vestments of Rage (90) Vit Expert (+11)
    Chest: Vestments of Rage (90) Vit/Prec Expert (+7)
    Legs: Vestments of Rage (90) Vit/Prec Expert (+7)
    Ring: (90) Vit Expert (+22)
    Ring: (93) Vit Expert (+22)
    Utility Belt (87)
    Trinket (90)
  19. Psycfyre New Player

Huh... that's really weird. I've got basically the exact same thing as you (all Vestment except my Head... stupid thing won't drop), with the same +item levels, and I'm reading as 103. Yet clearly you're 104. As others have said, I've also got a guy in my league who's full Vestment, 90 Utility Belt, and 2 OP rings and he also reads as 103.

Hmmmmm.... this is puzzling. o_O
    • Like x 6
  20. Tunderer New Player

Yes 104 is true/real with 2 rings and 92 belt because of round up in CR calculation. Or its just a bug ;DD