WHAT HAPPENED....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CCTrinket, Mar 11, 2014.

1. CCTrinket Well-Known Player

TO THESE LOOKS AND USING UR HEAD

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I need to know
    • Like x 70
  2. CCTrinket Well-Known Player

devs u have to bring back those styles at least i mean they look so freaking awesome.
    • Like x 4
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Me too:rolleyes:
  4. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Forever lost in the vault.
    • Like x 2
  5. Anhur Committed Player

I would rather see Doomsday made into a world boss for a big smack down!

[IMG]
    • Like x 27
  6. Twilight Man New Player

Seems that a lot of these ideas left with some of the early development staff that also left.

...or maybe they just need a reminder that we still want them.
    • Like x 3
  7. Dametria Loyal Player

I love this style and I agree it should have been added. She has a FOUR color palate (red, gold, blue, black).
    [IMG]
    Also, she's wearing ear rings...
    [IMG]
    I WANT EAR RINGS!!!
    Please. :D
    • Like x 19
  8. Rapidfire New Player

Hmmm... She even has swords on her back... Imagine that.
    • Like x 4
  9. CCTrinket Well-Known Player

I know right i just can't beleive they removed all this
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes now I am wondering. And those swords on her back. OMG where have these been?
    • Like x 4
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Wait, they had sword holsters at one point? Why on earth would they take those away? People have been asking for weapon holsters left and right.
    • Like x 8
  12. Blackz Star Level 30

Lol look at that. Seriously though I want swords on my back.
    • Like x 4
  13. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Need me some holsters asap
    • Like x 1
  14. Ghostof91 New Player

I've notice a couple of things in the video:

At 0:10 the character flips back up why remove that cool feature

Starting at 7:32 Dev mention a middle faction along the lines, were you can be semi Villian or Hero

At the end the video shows the character picking up large object wonder what happaned to that as well
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Might I remind you that gold and other metallics often are hard coded into the style.
    • Like x 4
  16. Dametria Loyal Player

B, it's still 4 colors...do u have 4 colors in your costume?
    I can live with 3 colors, I've gone this long...but about those dangling jewels from her ears,
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Ken Silverback New Player

Some of those styles look amazing. Freaking amazing. I mean damn. Signed in just to upvote this.

We had a sale about updating and stuff for the end of Winter. It mentioned Style Suits, but there weren't any new ones.

So this thread is more relevant. I wish we were able to Flashpoint back 3 years and convince the devs to go against the mold more with DCUO. I think a lot of things were lost in the move to conform. Some of those ideas are lost to time.

But these styles shouldn't be. Please tell me that they're on a dusty thumb-drive somewhere at SoE's DCUO section of the building.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mermaid Dedicated Player

You forgot Star Siren! Look at how she flies and her weapon is out and not even in combat! This is way better than the current Remora Style. I want everything she has!

[IMG]

Another variation of flight.
    [IMG]

Also, take note of the flight stance! And the Fury's stance below!
    [IMG]
    This Demonic and Jester looks way better. If only they looked like that. Shaman looks cooler as well.

A nice Patriotic look below. The Ninja outfit is way better than Tech Ninja! The Shard's outfit looks so natural and organic! I would love to see all of these styles in game.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 19
  19. Zeo Committed Player

The devs never comment on those kind of topics, bring those things up only bring tears in my eyes since we will never have a direct answer from them. My guess is that they removed those things because of the PS3 limitations, but it's funny to see how the game was designed to have all the stuff that we ask everyday on the forums since the game launch.
    • Like x 1
  20. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

Mepps or Spytle really need to address this
    • Like x 6