Update 35 Discussion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Style Vendors? I'd like that. I'd like that a lot.

New loading screens? About time! That sound really sweet!

As far as for the safehouse teleporters, I do agree with you that its limited until you hit level 10. Makes it seem more special.

New soders, I'll have to take a look at them to see what the halibut is all about them.

Currently downloading the Test server atm.
  2. Abstrakt Loyal Player

• Like x 7
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Why do they have the seasonal event listed on Update 35 when its already in the game? I logged in and looked in my journal and there it was.
  4. Valsmurf Loyal Player

and i find it quite a head scratcher that those cost 2100 so that prems can't buy them. What's the point of making a buyable version of crafted sodas? just for people who are subscribers but don't have a zero plan? But also they cost less than the mats to make zeroes, so then those with the plans would feel devalued since ther's no point in crafting zeroes anymore.

I thought this was to help premiums, but it's more like making fun of them. "Hey look, you STILL can't access them without paying us money nana, na, nanana! :p "
    • Like x 1
  5. Valsmurf Loyal Player

2 out of 3 are. So you can get the equivalent of remixes now if you are premium. Turbo soders are the same as zeroes and cost 2100
  6. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Lol @ premiums thinking they should have everything legendary people do without paying a sub.
  7. winter13 New Player

If the $1900+ one is equivalent to a next...what's the problem??

Oh, you just wanted to flame and qq at the same time. My bad
    • Like x 1
  8. DC-Doll New Player

9. TrueOlympus New Player

I'm legendary.
    I was actually pointing out how darkly funny it is for the Devs to do that. Like Black humor type of deal. Is it not hilarious how obvious the Devs are in trying to force premiums to subscribe? Come on man, Its funny. The fact that they use sodas to do it is more funny. And who am I trolling? The Devs? Premiums?

None of the above. I'm pointing out that the Devs are trolling premiums
    • Like x 1
  10. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Lol they didnt remove anything they just simply gave people an alternative.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gunny New Player

Pretty nice changes.

Although i must mention that MOST updates actually are written very well by SOE.

As far as execution goes though...
  12. krimzonk Committed Player

Lol some people take it to the extreme. I am not asking for hand-outs. I used to play this game for hours on end before, but work (finally finished dental school yay!), family and friends takes up a lot of my time, oh and I do have a life outside games, but to grind so many MoR just for one piece of a 'style' is just too much. Jeez...
    • Like x 2
  13. Flashhh New Player

heres some of the new loading screens and tips

• Like x 4
  14. FESTER665 Devoted Player

They do this now, They're 150 MoV per piece....
    • Like x 1
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Saw Mr. Freeze made a comeback in that video, along with a new Nightwing one....

You have WW, Zatanna, and Circe, it might take awhile to see some of your other ones Circe. :p
  16. DC-Doll New Player

In all sincerity, I AM proud of you and your schooling. That's a big accomplishment. But look at it from a games perspective. If I played Zelda and emailed Nintendo saying "Hey guys, I don't have time to play this." Do you think Nintendo would just instantly give me all the gear and hearts, and skip me through the content to the final boss fight with Ganondorf? Naaah. Not attacking you, you really seem like a nice person, but I want this game to be experienced again. Not just plowed through on easy mode because people don't have time. Best of luck with dental school :)
  17. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

No...
    I have full sharpshooter style.
    Its not fun when everyone else can potentially run around looking like me and a select few.
  18. Green Lantern New Player

Speaking of pricing Premiums out of stuff... I've been Premium for a bit now. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. So I went to go make myself a stack of Dampening Fields for my Consumable slot in my belt and LOL! $2220 for a Catalyst V. Trolled.
    • Like x 1
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Thanks! There are more new Iconics than I'd hoped! :)
  20. Bast10n Committed Player

Maybe I wasn't one hundred percent clear when trying to make my point. I should have stated why not allow players to purchase PvP gear styles with Marks of Reality?

If the goal is to allow new players a fast track to end game content and make SP more attainable to them by allowing them to be purchased with marks. Why not allow people to purchase PvP styles with MoR and bypass playing PvP altogether.

Both would serve the same result. Being able to complete feats from the content without actually ever having to do the content.