The Unicorn Agenda - Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zicorahk, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

We've had this mic glitch on playstation for 3 years now but I guess a unicorn trinket is more important.....
    • Like x 1
  2. Notangie New Player

Hercules is Wonder Woman's half-brother. He rides Pegasus. Pegasus is pretty darn close to a unicorn imo. It almost makes sense if you cross your eyes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Breakforce Loyal Player

Apparently. I suppose you could cry about it. That might get you some attention.
    • Like x 1
  4. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

The Update was just the fact that the Developers have decided to create a Unicorn trinket, and the Revengencers are thanking everyone who participated positively for the Unicorn Agenda.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

And we thank you and Odyssey for being a major part in the Agenda!
    • Like x 2
  6. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I'm not looking for attention, just for things that are long over due for a fix to get fixed.
    • Like x 2
  7. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Again, if you think the developers can only work on ONE THING at a time, you really need learn more about developing. Or just plain teamwork.

Srsly.
    • Like x 2
  8. Th3One Well-Known Player

Im just gonna ask Not that i care but are they seriously gonna put a unicorn trinket in the game
  9. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I know how it works but with the large number of things on their plate all hands on deck would be great. Not to mention how stupid of a trinket this is and for them to even put 10 mins into it is a waste.
  10. Minnion Devoted Player

You mean because unicorns don't appeal to you personally?
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

That is why I think DLC11 has to be THE DLC of the year for DCUO because lets say they release DLC10 in late april early may. FFXIV did their PS4 release in mid April so launching the DLC after that is great. So by June when ESO comes out they will probably do some game update GU37.

They can put the trinket into the game just give the assignment to an intern.

Point is if DLC11 Halls of Power does not satisfy the player base and ends up being small like WoL. Many players will have access to multiple MMOs by then and can choose from FFXIV,ESO, Destiny, The Division. So the devs already know the pressure is on them.
  12. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

Is it just me or does op come across a alittle more op-ish then the usually op.

"Insert op gif Mods would censor."
  13. Breakforce Loyal Player

Right right get the art team on fixing the PS3 mics!
    • Like x 2
  14. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

This is what a friend of mine that watched Count's livestream just texted me.

[IMG]
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Maybe the art team should work on the sound because they have no clue what the blue lantern symbol when they had the webcast about the Fight for the light dlc if they can't be bothered to at least get something so simple as that right they should be moved to another department or out the door.
  16. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

It seems to me that you are just bashing DCUO just to get your point across on a rebuttal. What kind of a devoted player does that?

This is what I propose to you. Here is a link to Marvel Heroes Online. Maybe there you can troll their forums instead of hating on players and the game developers.
  17. Minx New Player

Hey...next agenda Yeti Boots pls. thx. ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm not "hating" on anyone matter of fact I love this game and I love DC comics too and what I hate is the wasted potential in this game its 3 years in and were still dealing with the same issues and problems that we had on day one . I also think the guys on the council are a disappointment as well they have a chance to interact with the dev's in a way most of us never will and instead of using that chance to make a better game and a better community it seems most of them have wasted it for YouTube hits.
    • Like x 3
  19. Udon New Player

Now what would be funny is if they made this trinket have the best stat boost in the game.
    • Like x 1
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

That's the boo trinket .
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.