The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. veterian New Player

*In-game name. Bright Thunder,
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 59 / 55, 60 /55
    *Power. Electricity, rage
    *Role. Healer,
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I am in my 30's and enjoy casual gaming, woodworking, photography.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a fun laidback kind of league that does raiding and alerts. I am tired of PUGs not working out after waiting hours to get into a raid. I want to get to the T5 content of the game and I have been working to get to this goal.
  2. Dmitri Leon New Player

*In-game name. Dmitri Leon
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.: LvL 3 SP 1 (just made him)
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. F2P till i reach tier 3
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 17
    *About yourself. At first i will be a normal funny guy, then i just get weird. A good weird, not a bad one. I like to make people laugh :p I do take this game serious when needed. I used to be on the USPS but decided to make a PC guy. I had 3 t5 guys on the PS. I want to start fresh. I know a lot of info about this game :p
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I dont want a league who has more than 3 words in its name, and its formal no matter what the name. I dont want something like <bEstxl3aguex2B> I want it to be <Best League>. Catch my drift? hope im not asking for too much xP I dont want mean or cocky people in the league either .-. You can take this game serious with me but not that serious where it leads to arguments about who's better than who :) I plan on making him full tier 1 by the end of the week if anything!
  3. Delmonn New Player

*Delmonn
    *Villain
    *USPS
    *98cr / 74 Skill Points
    *Nature
    *Main-Healer / Sub-DPS
    *Yes, but it sometimes just doesn't work :(
    *Legendary
    *I'm a pretty decent person all around, not a pr**k like some people, and i'm pretty good at being my role.
    *I'm looking for a chill league that will run content somewhat often:)
  4. blwe45 New Player

*In-game name.Blwe45
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 95/ 109
    *Power. ICE
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. just for random shenanigans and amusement
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? forgot i had this, haven't played it since the wonder woman update, signed on today and the league i was in was gone
  5. Jacob DeVeraux New Player

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this but I figure I probably should post it anyway and see if I get an answer. About two months ago I signed on to a friends league hoping for a better experience with the game after going on a hiatus and soloing the game and being forced to pug for a bit. Now don't get me wrong the league is full of nice people but as it turns out they've got a villain league, a lower tier league and a league on a completly different server from PC on PS4. Now I'm not a fan of PS4 and I wouldn't want to remake a Toon I already have earned the skillpoints and armor I already have and start as a less level 1 and work my way up all over again just to do content. But what I noticed is they call for Raids every week but never do them. And Raids is actually what I need. I've only done Gates since Pugging anything else is near to impossible. I feel the league is stretch to thin and I'd think it a little over expensive even if I did have a PS4 to maintain two accounts. They're good with Duo and Instances but generally there are only two people on at a time.3 that I've noticed at the most. They're sweet people and they truly do have a close place in my heart but I don't think their attentions on the PC hero league enough for it to be beneficial and it feels like a crawl to get full T5.9 gear as when Raids are announced they're never done. I don't want to sound like a dick about it but I honestly feel that this particular Team (since I can't call it a league since they have multiple leagues on multiple servers) has the focus needed for a league and it feels to me like its almost completely abandoned for a new server and a new team and I want to leave because I can't get the full experience with this league because I'll probably never see the Raid content if I'm with them, never get to see what styles or weapons I may get with those raids nor the feats involved in them again because they're just not done because of how many leagues the group has on and off of PC. But how do you tell people kindly that your group is good for anything lower but doesn't have the focus to keep the league effective. It almost seems to me that the league is abandoned on the PC server due to their being two to three people on at a time. And none of them league leaders most of the time. Do I sound like a dick wanting to leave? And how do I tell them without hurting their feelings?
  6. Iam187ingu New Player

*In-game name. = TipoftheIceberg
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).= Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) = Uspc
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 102/86 pvp
    *Power.= Ice
    *Role.= Tank
    *Do you have a mic?= yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. = Legendary

Looking only for an active League. Thanks for looking
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
  7. mrspeedoman New Player

*In-game name: Exlay Uthorlay
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 75/69
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 29
    *About yourself: I'm a teacher, father, and husband. I play when I can, especially on weekends and during breaks.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that is organized and that runs alerts, operations, and raids together.
  8. charles-lucane New Player

*In-game name: midorisandes
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS4 pvp
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: have no idea just started playing
    *Power: Light
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: premium/legendary I have the dlc but pay for membership on occasion
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 22
    *About yourself: I am a senior level college student, working toward a computer science degree. I plan to go to law school after I graduate. I go to the university of houston. Online I go by the name Charles Lucane. I play video games in my spare time to relieve stress. I can be talkative so be warned. I like to help others, and am normally friendly.
  9. Tweekers New Player

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 88
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 37
    *About yourself.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
  10. Judge2112 Level 30

*In-game name - Kanach Lapter
    *Faction Hero
    *Server USPC PVP
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points New Character
    *Power - Light
    *Role - Unknown
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Premium
    *About yourself. -I am looking for a Green Lantern Core based group preferably. I am purchasing and making a Green Lantern specifically to do the GL content of the game. I am a long time MMO player and PvPer.
  11. Triple Flex New Player

*In-game name - Triple Flex
    *Faction Villain
    *Server USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points 80/52 (working on sp, my first character)
    *Power - Nature
    *Role - Healer
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary
    *Father, husband and DC lover. I just got into DC about 5 weeks ago and have been hooked. I'm still learning certain things but feel I have picked up my role really well. I'm California based and as i mentioned have a family so my play time is pretty exclusive to evenings and weekends, but very consistent (have Vita for those emergency remote play sessions). I'm looking for a league that is helpful and active. Please message if I may be a good fit.
  12. cptn_Blasto New Player

sry to tke the space. post removed. I found a League, TY
  13. Idarie New Player

*In-game name. Thailer
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 40/43
    *Power. Earth
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium (will most likely go Legendary once i got full t4 so i can do the t5 content)
    *About yourself. I'm 17 and love to play MMO games where they got pve in. I'm not a fan of PvP becouse of the difference of every class and all my experience with it has not been fun. I play from around 17-22 p.m almost everyday.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a fun league that does a lot of PvE. Maybe hope to find some new friends that i can talk to ingame and play together with.
  14. feedafeva New Player

*In-game name: Vnas
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 64/50
    *Power: HL
    *Role: DPS/Maybe Troll
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes, but can't always use voice chat.
    *Account Level: Legendary at the moment.

*About yourself: Married with children (this is why VC is not always an option). General availability is usually from 7-10 CST most weekdays, longer on weekends, dependent on work schedule and what my wife has planned. Have played off and on since early 2012, came back in late December 2013, killed all my previous characters and started fresh. I have done healing/tanking in previous MMOs I've played but haven't felt the urge to do it here because, well, the stress level of those roles is high. I got enough stress.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?: Honestly I just want like minded people to run group content with. I've mostly soloed my way to this point because I absolutely hate the randomness of pugs. I'd like to start doing duos, alerts, and maybe some raids if needed. I have four other characters of similar CR/SP levels that I'm pretty active on as well, but as of now this is my "main."
  15. badben0 New Player

*In-game name: badben0
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Around 30 I think/ 23
    *Power: Nature
    *Do you have a mic: No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary for next month then Premium.

*About yourself: Currently in college majoring in computer science. I love playing games and have played DCUO on and off since beta, never really getting into it. I'm free to play on any day except for Mondays and Wednesdays, unless I have something planned on any of the other 5 days.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to find a league to join to make new friends and for help along the way. I'm currently level 30, just hit 30 yesterday, and have no clue what to do. I started DCUO in beta years ago, hell I only bought play station plus for the first time about 2 years ago was because the only way you could play DCUO beta is if you were play station plus.
  16. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

1: Dr VonBach
    2:Villain
    3: USPS
    4: CR91, 106sp
    5: Celestial
    6: Healer
    7: Mic? Yes.
    8: Legendary
    9:47 as of last Monday.

Any of you whippersnappers need me to heal your butts in some content? My Villain needs a home...

Message me here.
  17. Dagothor New Player

*In-game name - Dagothor
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)- USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- Level 19
    *Power- Quantum
    *Role - Controller
    *Do you have a mic - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 26
    *About yourself - Army Veteran, Single dad of two boys just playing a cool game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Just casual people who like to have fun while playing and don't lose their mind over video games. I am an avid RPer as well, but that doesn't determine the way I play. I am new to the game, I don't require money or gear, just want to play this game with people who feel the same way.
  18. lithium_green New Player

*In-game name - Freya Volkaar
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - USPS
    *Combat Rating - 38
    *Power - Rage
    *Role - Tank
    *Do you have a mic - No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age - 27
    *About yourself - Single full-time retailer, part time student, restarting the game after a long hiatus.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I'm looking for a league that is active with many higher-rated players willing to help build up players with weaker characters. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands and I'll only be playing casually, but I am willing to get as much out of this game as possible from a league with many cool-minded members who aren't too hardcore about playing the game. And hey, I'm always looking for new friends too!
  19. FelixDuo Committed Player

It gets lonely playing an MMO solo. I think it's time I tried finding a team to join. I hope multiple characters are alright.

*In-game name: FELlX (l is a lowercase "L"), 50RA (0 not O), BLACKR05E (0 not O), TW1LlGHT (l is a lowercase "L"), M1LES, HlKARl (both l's are a lowercase "L")
    *Faction: Heroes, all of them.
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Nobody is above 15.
    *Power: Gadgets, Electricity, Nature, Sorcery, Mental, and Hard Light respectively.
    *Role: Controller, DPS/Healer, DPS/Healer, DPS/Healer, Controller, DPS respectively.
    *Do you have a mic? Sadly no.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium.

*About yourself: I like video games and anime. A lot. I'm a fairly casual player though. Also kinda shy, so I probably won't ever be the one to start a group. Pretty much the reason why I've had to play solo so far. Anyway, I mostly play between 12:00 and 6:00, central time, except on weekends where I have more free time. I'm not on every day though. And I greatly prefer PvE over PvP.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I just want a nice group of people that I can play with on a reasonably regular basis. As casual as possible. I don't want to have to worry about using optimal loadouts, or min/maxing my characters, or anything restrictive like that. Having a good time is my number one priority.
  20. JuanCarlone New Player

*In-game name: JuanCarlone
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.60cr 43 sp 55pvp
    *Power.Fire
    *Role.DPS
    *Do you have a mic?No , but i use Skipe
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).16
    *About yourself.I'm a experimented player and i know how to play in team.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?I'm looking for a league because i have a lvl and a armor have a lvl that my friends dont have , i need a competitive league that play all together , if is possible like a family xDDD