Sigh, Only have time for one...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TavukianSloth, Feb 27, 2014.

1. TavukianSloth New Player

Attention all heroes and villains!

My time has become sparse, but my love knows no bounds. Hard-light and quantum has both stolen my heart. Despite controlling being harder as a Hard-light power, I still love the power. Despite dps being a bit weaker and a bit power hungry as a quantum power, I still love the power. I've been able to play both powers equally until now (i.e same hours spent on both, same cr and sp, and whatnot).

Sway me to a side, please.
  2. Chicago Bull New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Van Tooren New Player

Any one of the you have more fun playing? I switched my main from HL to Quantum because I mostly troll on him. But , I recently started missing HL so I just made a new alt.

Either go with what you have more fun with or just make a new toon. Really easy to get geared up now. Haha
  4. TavukianSloth New Player

that is a badass gif

hl 1 quan 0
  5. slt93 New Player

gravity bomb
  6. Baryon Boy New Player

Singularity says hi
  7. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Mental says HI to y´all after casting Mass Levitation followed by Psychic Resonance TWICE before any fool can touch the ground again.
  8. TavukianSloth New Player

Oh sht. Mental with the throw down. How will quantum and hard light users respond now?
  9. Baryon Boy New Player

*folds space around Mental until it's crushed at the center of a black hole*
  10. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Better pick one bud I don't make up people mind in dc that can't! ^_^ You need to recognize which one you want now and which one for the long run!
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'll just say quantum tunneling ......you can do the math .