The Unicorn Agenda - Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zicorahk, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Hello everyone, as most of you all who know me, I am a proud supporter/producer of the Unicorn Agenda and its campaign for the Unicorn Trinket.

Since last week's FNL, the Revengencers in all their insanity have waited anxiously for this week's Friday Night Legends livestream for a special announcement, and watch some league do something or whatever. (I kid, you guys know we love ya)

Anyway, as the announcement was made at the end of the episode, the Vengie's TeamSpeak server was just overwhelmed with chaos, laughter, and everything you can imagine when you see a kid get his favorite lego set.

In the light of some of the negativity on the forums, I bring you our thoughts and thanks from the league of the Vengies. From a simple suggestion in our own Friday Night Legends episode #7 by SeƱorita Sparkles, to question of status at the DCUO Dev panel at SOE Live by me, to the announcement made today, I have seen overwhelming support and cheers for the trinket across the platforms.

I speak for the Revengencers as I say, thank you to all players and leagues bringing support to the Unicorn Agenda. By using the #UnicornAgenda on twitter or just by revealing league support on Friday Night Legends, this feat is truly remarkable upon all of you who continued to show your alliance to the campaign.

Now, as these are the forums, there is of course sharing of feedback. Please do so, and before Mepps says it, keep it constructive.

TL;DR Thank you all players who have supported the Unicorn Agenda and its campaign, you guys are just awesome!
    • Like x 18
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

And remember when you run paradox and just get 5 marks instead of 10 or when you dc or the chat screws up like it did today issues that affects all players remember time and resources are being wasted on a trinket a few dozen people on the message boards wanted .
    • Like x 9
  3. Udon New Player

Yay! Now we just need mist aura's.
    • Like x 6
  4. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Do you just have to keep posting all this negativity every time you see a thread on the Unicorn trinket, just chill out dude it's just a game.

EDIT: Much love to the OP and all The Revengeancers for writing this heartfelt thank you post to the Devs.
    • Like x 11
  5. Enickma Dedicated Player

Way to be a buzzkill, kid. Stop crying and let us celebrate.
    • Like x 11
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Can i vote for the devs to put more emphasis on the mist auras so we can have mist auras first then our unicorns. Thank you.
    • Like x 8
  7. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

As long as I can get both eventually, I'll be okay. :D
    • Like x 6
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The main thing is there are more issues that need to be fixed then adding a stupid trinket there are a few post about paradox not giving the right amount of marks dozens about the chat issues just from today and there are problems with people being able to log in. I'm sure almost 99% of the community would rather have these issues worked on .
    • Like x 2
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Unless you are in the SOE Offices and understand Game Development and coding, you dont know what they are doing. Now here is your sombrero and sparkler, join the celebration or no cake for you.
    • Like x 16
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

I just looked in the Arkham Bug section and these marks and chat issues are not posted there. If you want these bug fixed, think you should be posting them there so the Devs can look into it besides wasting your time and ours bringing a topic that doesnt fit the title of the thread.
    • Like x 8
  11. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

What Trex said^ :D
    • Like x 3
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I may not work at the SOE office but I know how PR works and it sends a poor message when there are so many real problems and there wasting time to make a unicorn trinket there aren't even any unicorns in any DC books so it doesn't add anything to the game .
    • Like x 2
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

When I found out there might be a chance of development for this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Udon New Player

That I don't completely agree with...chat issues/bugs on ps3/4 has been posted and known for a long time. And have been messaged, sent tickets, etc to GM's.
  15. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Dude just chill out man, and I repeat what Trexlight said before, If you have issues please post them in Arkham Bug Report section or in the appropriate bug threads. Just let us celebrate this moment in peace.

We're part of the 1% so deal with it :p
    • Like x 3
  16. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

[IMG]

What's that you say there's a Unicorn in a Dc comic book! :D
    • Like x 12
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

[IMG]

Argument Invalid, thanks Teen Titans Go (actually useful for once) and I know how PR works too and so far, its a win!
    • Like x 10
  18. Breakforce Loyal Player

And you remember, when no one wants to be around you because you are a black hole of negativity.
    • Like x 15
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

I was on the PS3 last night and didnt see any issues then. All you can do is Post the errors when they pop up in the Arkham Section so the Devs can look into it. A bug that happens to one, may not happen to some. Its hard to find a bug sometimes but I do hope it gets rectified for you.
    • Like x 4
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

One cover out of almost 80 years .....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.