Arrow(Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rebelled, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Rebelled New Player

So who watched tonight's episode?

I liked how they started setting up Diggle & Felicity for Suicide Squad.
    Sin being the pilot's daughter and well.. that ending.

Ollie finally finds out Slade is alive and next week's episode is big on Deathstroke

• Like x 1
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]

my feliciFEELS is all over the place.
    • Like x 4
  3. Blackz Star Level 30

Felicity is my girl!
  4. Rebelled New Player

Well, Her & Diggle are joining the suicide squad.
  5. Blackz Star Level 30

I don't remember that. I must of missed it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rebelled New Player

It's in an upcoming episode. They released pictures of it.
    • Like x 1
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I had to go to sleep with my mouth open because i couldn't close it when i saw the ending. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

I knew he was, but didn't know Smoak was too - are there photos of her in it as well, or just the one with Diggle and his wife by Shrapnel, Tiger, Waller, and Deadshot?
    • Like x 1
  9. Rebelled New Player

They had released one with her and diggle. Maybe she helped them out for a bit then goes back to Ollie. We'll find out soon.

Also, they mentioned Kord a few times in last night's episode. I'm wondering if we'll get to know more about that.
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51024
    [IMG]
    From left: Michael Jai White as Ben Turner ("Bronze Tiger"), Sean Maher as Mark Scheffer ("Shrapnel"), Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Amanda Waller, Michael Rowe as Floyd Lawton ("Deadshot"), Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels, and David Ramsey as John Diggle.

The "Suicide Squad" episode of "Arrow," written by Keto Shimizu and Bryan Q. Miller, is scheduled to air at 8 p.m. March 19
    Felicity? no mention of her with ties to SQ.

http://tvline.com/2014/02/19/arrow-season-2-spoilers-reader-questions-answered/#!1/thescientist/
    Team Arrow is getting crowded. Is anyone worried that the new additions will affect the core of the team? -Michelle

Stephen Amell acknowledges, "It's not a very big cave," but points out that the likes of Roy and Sara are "part of the team 'with a lower case T.' I mean, there's myself, Diggle and Felicity -- and everybody else for the moment is just kind of a visitor."

..../wary.... I'm gonna create a new handle, "Agent LMGTFY" :rolleyes::p

Sure, interested in SQ that will likely have an episode to themselves, more or less, now and then, after it is setup, and also where the (imo) main story arc (Deathstroke) goes (with Brother Blood~mirakuru serum & certainly more island flash backs... LoA in some flashbacks? more Nyssa and Black Canary action??).
    [IMG] :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Statman New Player

Hmm... I didn't think much of the episode... UNTIL THE END. I can't wait to see what comes next now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Johnnylagz117 New Player

The end sold the show but they really let me down on most parts ..did love the sin connection and the family diner lol

But that ending and preview of next week got me hyped as much as this show can but they can't keep having deatstroke come in for 2 mins before a show ends and then that's it ..
  13. Rumour Committed Player

Anyone catch the easter egg on the side of the bus?

[IMG]

Man, Ollie's reaction to Slade's name. Priceless.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Rebelled New Player

The preview for next week shows Slade putting on the old version of the mask. This is currently my favorite show on television.

The Blue devil stuff has me pretty excited. I wonder If we'll see his origins.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Your sig is also an appropriate reaction to that.

I thought it was actually a pretty good episode. I expected it to be way more Slade heavy but looks like that'll just be next week.
  16. Rebelled New Player

Just realized that this means the Island story with Slade is gonna end soon.. possibly in the next episode.

So Slade goes after Ivo, who tells him how Oliver protected Sarah and not Shado.. Which lets Ivo escape or.. gets destroyed by Slade. Then Slade goes after Oliver and the fight ends with Ollie shooting an arrow into his eye, slade "dying" and be given a burial at sea.. or Slade falling overboard.. or the ship exploding. OSKFJDSFDS
    • Like x 1
  17. LL New Player

More eye rolls for me. :).

This is by far one of the worst written shows I watch.

Between lines, char structure, pointless scenes, and trying to wrap everything In a tight little bow....ugh.

The whole thing with sin was so ugh...

I do hope and beg that they make laurel a better char now that she seems to be over her issues or kill her off.
  18. Statman New Player

They seriously can't do worse with Laurel... I kinda hope for the 'kill off' treatment for her these days. She's that typical annoying character I just wish they'd get rid of.

I will agree it's not truly well written, I'm just excited about at the idea of seeing more DC supervillains in live action since DC movies aren't going anywhere.
    • Like x 3
  19. Rebelled New Player

Laurel needs to stumble onto something big.. and not something like finding out who her sister & ollie really are.

More like Malcom Merlyn being alive and then they can turn her into a semi-trained villain who fights against Sarah and Oliver.. while fighting against vigilantes the legal way as Laurel.

Then at some point, she's tricked into killing Sarah(While she's Canary) and then becomes Canary and stops being an annoying person.

Or Overdose. Either or
    • Like x 2
  20. LL New Player

I know right? I just got done doing a coverage report on a story. 80 pages of nothing, and boring. It was two people trying to figure out something abstract, meaning they don't know what exactly they are looking for. They are in a small spaceship, so it's all dialogue based. Dialogue was avg at best. Two actions scenes both fight scenes, that last maybe 2 pages. A page averages 1 min of screen time, so yeah on that.

To top it all off everything that happened it was all in one char head, so it did not really happen. Then he dies in the end. Talk about an eye roll.

I took a break from that to watch Arrow.lol. I got dumb comparing of scars, more of laurel being a whiny brat. Ollie telling laurel to go easier on her sister as she only has one and she is family after all, then just a bit later he has a scene with his mother who he hates right now.

Oh and the plane that just happened to be flying over that crashes, and of course Sara helps the little girl that now is best friends with Roy. Uggh.

I'll stop now...lol. :)

The lame part is, after my break with arrow I had to do my next coverage, that story has even worse structure. lol