60FPS any feedback yet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Edge, Feb 25, 2014.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, some people's rigs would probably have some issues. I'd say they should still have the ingame one set properly. lol
  2. Gerbal New Player

60 fps was like watching a pc video. It was amazing. Ive played on ps3 for 3 years and ps4 since launch. This 60fps felt like a brand new engine. I love it
  3. Punisher 4-31 New Player

60FPS makes it feel like I'm playing god of war with the graphic detail. but it's pretty cool, the refresh rate is a bit slow though.
  4. Tadurk New Player

My mistake then. I still want this s!@# to look like a blue-ray. Gimmie that 120!
  5. Liongale Dedicated Player

Ever since this upgrade to the PS4, actually my frames per second on my PC has improved too. Where I would expect combat to slow down in combat, it actually speeds up! I don't know if it's intentional or a side-effect but I have for sure gained an improvement in fps.
    • Like x 1
  6. Regent Perry New Player

I look up what the PS4 graphic card could do and about 250FPS was cap. but unsure how it would affect not ps4 players and how long the game could handle it for as long as most people play DCUO. I love to play at 100FPS, it feels smooth and i never miss the instant something happens.

7. iSmashly New Player

I'd buy that. I'd buy that 5 times.
    • Like x 1
  8. Statman New Player

Anyone else had freezing upon entering new open world areas? I did it like 4 times under the same circumstances, then turned off the 60fps and haven't had it happen since. I made a bug thread others can contribute too if they do encounter the same issue.
  9. Legend Lord New Player

Truth be told..this is the true next gen DCUO. Great job Devs, nothing else to say, incredible work, we can instantly notice the difference. Well done. "Nuff said" :)
  10. TheKent Well-Known Player

Your eyes will adjust. I work in post production and stare at different frame rates most the day, takes some time but eventually everything evens out. It was funny I came home and logged on without realizing they were doing that and shouted to my wife "60 frames per second!" lol......gosh I'm a nerd. :p
  11. TempestPrime New Player

Ok after playing again last night it was AMAZING. The skipping was contained to the Watchtower duel zone. Other than that, it was great. It felt like the game was really sped up.