Armory INVALID after unlocking feats

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aglorenzini, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I was on my tank armory and unlocked all feats I could, got over 20 SP. Used all of them then went to my dps armory to use them and....I can't!
    Because of that rule that I can't have more than 20 SP not being used to use an armory. What now? Do I really have to respec, select everything again, change all my style and color all over again and finally, imprint?
    • Like x 3
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

This is happening to me too but it was already invalid even though I haven't purchased any feats at all. My dps and other armories says invalid but they are filled with 110+ SP's. It's hard to re-create those styles colours. I hope this is fixed soon.
  3. Notangie New Player

My main is sorcery, the power revamp unspent my power points, making all my armories invalid. Had to redo all my armories from scratch, power revamps will be a dread if they keep it like this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Armories become Invalid if you have MORE than 10 skill points unspent. This is the way it's been since armory launch. If you buy feats to give yourself MORE than 10 skill points at one time then you WILL have an invalid armory setup. Working as intended.....
    • Like x 1
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

All my armories SP's prior GU34 were spent and working fine. Now I can't access them. They're invalid.
    • Like x 1
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Thanks for that bug-Report.
    It might not be a bug as usual, but it Shows very well, why the rule of a max unspent SP and PP is more than just an inconvenience.
    Plaese remove that Limit.
    • Like x 4
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I had the same issue, had to respect on my other toons. It was worth it when going from like 70 something to over 100 sps.
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

On my sorcery toon, I had all my power points spent and all my sp spent and my armories are still invalid and say it's because I'm a different power now.
    • Like x 2
  9. Abstrakt Loyal Player

i had to imprint then activate after that it worked on my sorc
    • Like x 1
  10. Echephyle New Player

Same. Since the power revamps, the coding of the power changes. By all acounts the system and server do see it as a completely new power, which is why armories don't work. Really annoying, but I don't see a way around it. Just spend 2g on respeccing and imprinting armories
    • Like x 1
  11. thirty six Loyal Player

Great info, and I was almost sure the tweaks were to blame. I was all for just respeccing and all that jazz, but we were grouped for a scheduled raid so it made it annoying.
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

That'll work too, since I'm stuck in DPS mode and that's the one I always have to strategize with. Setting up the healz side is easy.