FOS1, First Drop Down Tube Animation Crazy (PS4)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chavez989, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Chavez989 New Player

I did a search prior to posting and could not locate it. Therefore, I present the following:

1. FOS1 "Hard" Raid on PS4/PS3
    2. The first Well/Drop Down Tube
    3. While descending it is almost as if the animation spirals out of control. There is a lot of screen flashes and turns, this way and that. Similar to an airplane spiraling out of control.
    4. Other individuals in the Raid reported the same thing occurring on their end.
    5. When you reach the bottom everything is "right as rain".
    6. No further issues during the Raid.
    7. I have ran this now three (3) times and it has occurred each time.
    • Like x 2
  2. Lyndi Well-Known Player

To be more specific and correct the OP, it is the camera, not animations that are out of control. This occurs on PC as well and specifically it is the "left" tunnel. The right tunnel is fine. A "slight" workaround for this, is to not use movement mode. That reduces the camera's crazy movement from unplayable to merely annoying.
    • Like x 2
  3. Caseyyeah Committed Player

I had this happen yesterday. It was the left tunnel as well except it from the moment I entered the tunnel until we started the first boss.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chavez989 New Player

Thank you for the more accurate description. I know that two of the runs was on the "left". I cannot state with certainty that the other run was on the "right" but I will gladly agree with your assessment.

Judging by your response, I suspect that this may have already been brought up and I neglected in uncovering it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lyndi Well-Known Player

It has been going on for several months.. Right after it started, several people reported it here on the bug forums but nothing was ever done about it