The Go Go Gadget Guide to Everything Gadgets

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by TheDark, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDark Devoted Player

Cool, can't wait to see them.

I just saw the videos. Wow so you mean to tell me Sorcery isn't as bad as it's made out to be! Oh those silly forum posters... always complaining... :rolleyes:. I can only imagine how even more awesome it's going to be after this coming update. I am very sour my Wall-E isn't getting a visual update though.

I saw you had Final Ruin and I love that move. Back during the early T4 days when I switched to Sorcery briefly I always screamed FINAL RUIN when I used it.
  2. Dianna WD New Player

Is here my Gadget vs Rage video. I think you will love to see it, TheDark.

Well well... The video quality isn't that good. Hope you like it! :D

3. AST0NISHING New Player

first off quit mis informing people with your vids you are not doing rages max damage you are just spamming dreadful blast. Second off in your Hl video you aren't doing hls max either and thirdly you are using photon you can't use photon in damage comps on sparring targets even the scrub kaiser knows that
  4. AST0NISHING New Player

I can see you are trying to showcase similair loadouts so the damage looks balanced but next time do the powers complete max potential
  5. Dianna WD New Player

I wasn't using HLs max dmg? I basically used the HL best combo with Rifle>Fan>Rifle>Trap>Fan rotation, and using Rifle>Fan>Rifle>Spike+NeoVenomBoost to make an extra damage. I'm the only one on youtube with Spike+NVB to boost the combo. So why am I not using the max HLs damage?

About rage... What do you want more? I'm using both dots plus grenade with the jump clip power. I was using the buff without nothing wrong. There's other way to do more damage as Rage? Phase Dodge will be nerfed, so... You can't compare a loadout spamming it.

Gadgets... I didn't use my Intimidation, what makes a huge difference in damage. Photon Blast didn't hit the sparring at 35% of the health 100% of the time... So, i don't see a huge difference in use the Photon Blast when I wasn't using my main buff. And yes, in any raid the enemies health will fall to 35% and my finish will do ALL the hits with double damage, not just some of the hits because the sparring resets.
  6. Dianna WD New Player

Btw... I deleted the video and re uploaded because of I wrote something wrong.

Is here the new link:

• Like x 3
  7. TheDark Devoted Player

Nice job.

Ignore the guy above about Photon Blast. Obviously you proved him wrong.
  8. Dianna WD New Player

Gadgets still the best single power, and isn't an easy power to play. You need to use the dots in the correct time and play with 5 of 6 powers in the loadout. Not just spam 2 powers like HL / Rage / Celestial does :p

Really nice to see gadgets keeping up with others
    • Like x 3
  9. TheDark Devoted Player

Yep. Glad to read you pointed out it isn't a LAZY powerset :)
    • Like x 3
  10. KemistiOMG Committed Player

if you're meleeing with hl it's more like 4 or 5 powers to reach max damage
    • Like x 1
  11. Dianna WD New Player

Agree!
    Ram and Whip Thrash are the only powers that doesn't split against 3+ enemies.
    And Claws gives you a lunge plus a fast burst 360 degree dmg.
    • Like x 2
  12. Terri Ashra Committed Player

What's that thing on your belt? I think it's a trinket but I don't have any with such a short cooldown.
  13. Dianna WD New Player

Karmic Hex. Is a consumable usually used to clip the powers and do damage(if melee) and make the animations shorter. Is the only way to make that rotation work that great
    • Like x 2
  14. TheDark Devoted Player

The green thing? That's the karmic hex consumable. I think he uses the level II one since it cost simples to make and they're everywhere. Karmic hex has the shortest animation next to electrostatic pulse device and dazing device of all the PI consumables. PI consumables clip animations. It basically served the same purpose as Phase Dodge (before its change) in that it was a clipping tool except hex cost no power at all. Just a smart guys way of clipping.
    • Like x 1
  15. AST0NISHING New Player

you weren't for rage it's outrage into dreadful blast into plasma retch keep up your buff and your rage crash. For Hl you weren't using whipthrash -_- the best fastest Hl combo is simply just ram whip power fan ram whip power fan once u get good with it you don't move forward at all and you can do it in about the time of a snap trap fan. And for aoe bosses like 1st boss nex in between use chompers karmeck hex
  16. AST0NISHING New Player

And no even kaiser knows that photon skus the results because the target is constantly going to 35%
  17. TheDark Devoted Player

No one in this thread really cares or values what kaiser has to say about the gadgets powerset, or how he thinks the scoreboard works when it comes to chasing numbers.

If you're aware of the base numbers of photon blast above 35% (designed thet way for a reason) and how that damage range is similar to 2 other 45% modifier dot abilities but is only compressed then you'll realize the damage potential of this power if someone decides to use it.

If all you're going to say is photon "can't be used" or "skus" when clearly WD showed how it can work in an accumulation of damage for D.P.S. then All you're doing is trolling. Your posts are not constructive and unless you give another option of a power to be used to show another power can also work and give an explanation then you'll just be reported for trolling.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dianna WD New Player

First: Ram>Whip>Trap>Fan or Ram>Whip>Fan>Trap>Fan is a melee combo, not mid range. Whatever how faster you are doing it, anytime you will fail and walk forward. EXCEPT if you are a macro user, I'm not.

Second: Do you want my maths again to show that Rifle>Fan>Rifle>Trap+Fan does more dmg than Ram? Okay...

Here we go... T.T

Ram+Whip>Trap+Fan: Ram takes around 1 second. Snap Trap takes around 1 second too. Making the rotation every 2 seconds or more.

Fan+Trap>Fan: Trap takes around 1 second and Fan takes around 0.2 seconds jump clipping... Making the rotation every 1.2 seconds or more.

My stats: 3151 Might and 1531 Prec
    Ram Max Damage: 3 hits of 550 = 1650 Damage
    Whip Max Damage: 4 hits of 750 = 3000 Damage
    Trap Max Damage every 2 seconds: 1300+120+120+120+120 = 1780
    Fan Max Damage: 2400

Total Damage: 8830 + Rifle Shot = 10330 / 2 seconds = 5165 DPS.
    1 Might Fan added before Trap= +2800 dmg and +0.2 sec = 10330 + 2600 = 13130 / 2.2 sec = 5968 DPS
    2 Might Fan added, one before Trap and other before Ram = +5600 Damage and +0.4 sec = 6637 DPS

Rifle>Fan>Rifle>Trap+Fan = 1600 + 1200 + 1600 + 1540(trap) + 2400(prec fan) = 8340 / 1.3 sec = 6415 DPS
    Every 45 seconds I will add:
    Rifle>Fan>Rifle>Spike+NVB = 1600 + 1200 + 1600 + 2400(Spike max dmg) + 5000(NVB max dmg) = 11800 in one second = 11800 dps
    So... The rotation has 6415 dps x 44 seconds = 282260 Damage + 11800 = 294060 / 45 seconds = 6534 DPS plus pet and is full range rotation.

Ram Whip > Trap Fan = 5165 DPS mid range to melee
    Ram Whip > Fan > Trap Fan = 5968 mid range to melee
    Fan > Ram whip > Fan > Trap Fan = 6637 DPS mid range to melee
    Fan > Trap Fan plus NVB and Spike to add dmg = 6534 DPS full range

I know the numbers aren't perfect, I 'm just trying to compare the max damage of this rotations with my stats.
    But I tried to make the best damage as possible with HL and the others powers. I really know what I'm doing.

This is my last comment about HL. Here isn't the place to talk about it

PS: Player skill > Loadout.
    If you are using another loadouts and doing good with it, that small difference will change nothing in the scoreboard if you are playing better than the others.
    • Like x 3
  19. Gerbal New Player

Id like to see a summary of your gadget loadout like this. Broken down. If you find the time
  20. NexGenX New Player

Damn... He got served o_O
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.