Evil vs Good.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheFallenFace, Feb 16, 2014.

1. TheFallenFace New Player

What do you prefer? Motivate

Personally I prefer evil. Because I like to destroy and conquer :mad::D
  2. Korvyne Committed Player

To protect and serve............. By conquering and destroying evil :)
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I side with the good. I will say that I am not a believer in the strict rules of being good.
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

anti hero, i can play both sides of the spectrum when and how i see fit
    • Like x 2
  5. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Evil & Good are subjective in many cases. In cases of real life I try to side on good, in cases of fiction sometimes I root for the bad guys.
  6. Feenicks New Player

I'm the big orange Boy Scout.
    • Like x 3
  7. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Good, by way of darkness. Like Spawn. I made Celeste with celestial powers bc it incorporates both light and dark energy. To me, there's nothing cooler than a hero that has a little bit of evil inside ;)
  8. Alpha XXX New Player

I never play myself, so imagine a very different character and as such in game I generally side with evil is a classical selfish way.

As a civilian in rl I am far more attuned to the benefits of law and order though with a sadly liberal conscience about the way we general abuse the world.
  9. Zuse Loyal Player

Ying and Yang
    I stand with the balance
  10. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Evil is an exact science.
    Good takes less R&D.
  11. Mr.Me New Player

[IMG]

Hmmmm,.. Neutral Impure - Neutral Evil. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Definitely love your morality chart with Game of Thrones, lol. Neutral Evil - Chaotic Evil for me. Being evil provides freedom and I could care less about protecting humans. I tried to be good but what's the point with all this power. I felt the Justice league was holding me back from my true destiny.

I use my Mental powers to control and torment my victims as I crave knowledge and power to rule the world. Anyone who gets in my way, Hero or Villain shall suffer my wrath. Regardless if its Superman or Black Adam.

I won't be satisfied until I gain Omega level powers and status like Brainiac.
    • Like x 1
  13. compasionate grenade Committed Player

In the game, its darkness for me.

In reality...there is no difference-its all perspective.
  14. Desert Rose New Player

[IMG]

Imma Chaotic Good or Neutral since my character is a Half timelord or the scientific term Timelord Meta crisis
  15. Rebelled New Player

Well, I'd like a bit of Barrowman so according to that chart, I'm lawful neutral.

There's always one thing people tend to forget about.. The Necessary Evil.
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Eeeeevil!!! :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. TbdS Level 30

Game of Thrones is epic but I still preferring to be "the bad guy" in the history, not Joffrey thought but a simple Joker fan.
    • Like x 1
  18. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

It's harder to be good than evill, I like a hard life, it's more rewarding.
  19. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Say It Again!!! LOL! Being good are for those who are afraid to be evil because they care what others think. What's funny is many of those who are good are no different as they try to enforce their will upon others to live and act how they see fit. We as Villains just have more fun doing it lol. VILLAINS FTW!
    • Like x 2