Fortress of Solitude

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bull425, Feb 17, 2014.

1. bull425 Well-Known Player

Is there a bug with the pathfinding for Lex Luthor? We had defeated Supergirl, and were in the process of moving on, but Lex would not move away from the door. We had 7 on 1 side with Lex, and one on the remaining side by themself. We could not get Lex to move and had to end it. What burns me is, is now I am loot locked from Supergirl and the first battle. Doesn't really burn me, but annoys me to no end. In talking with the other members, it seems as though this has been a problem for quite some time. Which if that was the case would burn me because it needs to get fixed.
    • Like x 1
  2. IdontDps Committed Player

this glitch was fixed awhile ago it no longer happens at least for me
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The hotfix notes said Superman was fixed. Lex was not mentioned. Not sure if they share the same pathfinding routines, but I have also seen Lex get stuck since Superman was fixed, so Lex still can get stuck.

Lex gets stuck less often if the group splits, but if a wipe occurs, the warp rally from the wipe can still cause him to get stuck.
  4. IdontDps Committed Player

lex never gets stuck for me since the fix
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Not sure why you posted this again. Are you emphasizing that you are luckier than me, the OP, and the 14 other people that me and the OP played with (assuming we did not share any group members)?

It's possible Lex's pathfinding skills improved with that hotfix, so maybe that bug is a lot more rare than it used to be. I would not call it fixed since it does still occasionally break. I have only run FOS2 3-4 times since that hotfix. Prior to the hotfix, I ran it a few times a week for a few weeks.

That means I have less experience with how often this particular bug occurs since the hotfix. I still know that out of the 3-4 times I ran it since the hotfix, there was definitely one where Lex got stuck and the group disbanded.
    • Like x 1
  6. CouRAGE New Player

Last time I ran FOS2 (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) he got stuck 1 or 2 ft from the "barrier".
  7. Udon New Player

We just ran fos 2 and lex kept trying to go backwards. We had to literally get the whole raid group to block him and SLOWLY walk him forward to the gate/barrier. He just kept spinning and trying to go back to the beginning.
  8. IdontDps Committed Player

I'm sorry I should have explained that it appeared to me that fos 2 as a whole was fixed because superman and lex both would get stuck but it didn't happen anymore so I assumed he was fixed too
  9. Solitude4us New Player

Yeah sorry to necro bump, but Lex is doing this. I'm on Ps3. It started at the beginning of the split in Power core. I don't know what happened to make him start this because I wasn't on his side. Sorry. :(