If you could have one power...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Radium, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Radium Devoted Player

My league leader brought this up to me the other day and it was a really interesting concept to me. So I'd like to hear some things from everyone else.

If you could have one power from any other powerset for your own, what would it be and what would it realisticly replace? So you couldn't say something like "I want Photon Blast for Fireball", it would have to replace something around the same tier. Also something thats already comparable is off limits as well, so no Tachyon Burst for Frost Blast.

Since playing around with Rage, I'd like to see Plasma Retch for Snow Devil in Ice.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Isn't there something like that on the villain side with Mr. Freeze's quest/duo? Doesn't he like get sick and puke up ice? Would be interesting.

I wouldn't mind something like Tachyon Burst for Energy Shield. It's like the most useless Gadgets power. It works, but not that great and costs a ton of PP to get that makes it not worth it.
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

The best answer is of course Reflection for <insert other tank power here>
    • Like x 3
  4. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Besides what Jeebie said (Reflection for Rage tank)

Id like to trade uhh...Intimidate for Spike Quake.

I mean Spike Quake for Intimidate? I dont know how to word it lol. Give HL Intimidate, there.
  5. Myrdin69 New Player

mental 100% sc just for how badass this sc is
  6. Udon New Player

As a light controller and former mental controller I miss tk and horrific visage. But wouldn't mind dropping a power for quantum tunneling.
  7. Twilight Man New Player

Generally, as a Healer...I'd like some big damage SC or the Claws from Hardlight or anything that restores power. Let me restore health and power for once.

Specifically...I'd like Inferno from the Fire power set.
  8. Sumeric New Player

AS an Electric Healer/Dps I'd consider trading in Arc lightning, or tesla ball for Gauss Grenade from Gadgets. If I could Quickly and reliably electrify few targets (with decent damage) without the need of being in range of an Electrostatic Pulse Device consumable, I'd use Electroburst outside of PvP matches.
  9. Badname654 New Player

Wish all trolls could teleport : )
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Berserk from Rage for Mentals Bolt Barrage would be good

Photon Blast for Terrorize would be great as well
    • Like x 1
  11. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Can i have 3? please :p

I would replace rage berserk and get rid of mentals bolt barrage

I would get rid of terrorize and get proton blast

i would get inferno from fire.