Ring of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exil3d, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exil3d New Player

Healer PvE get less restoration from both of Omnipotence piecies than properly piecies so please don't say wrong things.
    • Like x 2
  2. Agla New Player

I can confirm it's 100% true. The player in the pic is a leaguemate of mine and I'm the one who took the pic and passed it to exil3d.
    I can provide further proofs but, since the dlc is about to go on live in few hours, we better focus on getting one of those rings for ourselves. :D

Well, there's the Patriotic Utility Belt too. But i'm not sure if it's still available somehow.
  3. Gwalir Loyal Player

Doesn't a Healer's heals use Dominance as well now, though? I can't remember the exact number, but I think someone earlier in this thread or another mentioned the RIng of OP gives 16 more healing due to that despite having less Resto.

Then again, I just woke up and could be misremembering things. :p
  4. Radium Devoted Player

No, you're right. The ring gives the equivelent of 173 Resto.

But the real question is do Healer Rings with Resto affinities have that amount of Resto.
    • Like x 2
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I got it on Live, 1st try at the raid too. Now i need one more xD
  6. Slado Active Player

Leaguemate got one in our first run this morning, so it looks to be a little less rare than the Prime helm?
  7. Bast10n Committed Player

My First Assault and Battery Run. I received The ring of Omnipotence and the 90 CR DPS Utility Belt (trinket,wildcard,wildcard,wildcard) from the final encounter. When I mentioned that I got the ring in chat. One of the guys in the raid said that it had dropped for one member in the raid one every run he had done that day.. I suspect this will get fixed during server down time today. My only disappointment is the red socket.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stamen Dedicated Player

Exactly! This is the sort of thing worth resetting frequently for... they should go back and add a few surprise drops in T4 content too, to keep that engine turning.
    • Like x 2
  9. mgibson New Player

-Just an update, to help people know how often it's dropping. My 1st finish of the raid-friend in the group (DPS stance) got the ring.

:) HAPPY HUNTING!!!
  10. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

does any1 know the stats on the level 90 healer ring you buy from the vendor?
  11. feegore New Player

I got it last night. 3rd run in tank stance. Good luck guys!
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Yeah, LOL! LFG shouts...must have 2 omni rings!
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Well, I'm pure might based electric damage but my support role of healer is full Vestment of Rage gear now. and I only use Restoration and Precision V Expert. Even so my restoration is over 5150+ with about 630+ Precision.

However getting these rings to drop twice is tough luck and I would still put a might v expert in them and still use it for healer role. I just don't care because once you break 5000+ you can solo heal anything. You could solo heal wave with 4400 restoration "back in the old days"
  14. NCR RANGER New Player

so you can use it in pvp and pve. Why else?
    • Like x 4
  15. adarkpassenger New Player

three different members in two days in my league got it...10 runs later im ringless....cmon epicness!!!!
  16. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

First ring took 30-35 runs, second ring 5 runs...
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

This is my post from page 3, it answers the question of whether the ring is better for Healers. It is better overall by 3 effective Restoration per ring.

In fact you can also compare Tank and Controller stats and they are still better. The Tank stats are slightly lower (by 2 Dominance in Tank stance per ring) but you get more Health. This is seen below in my post from page 3 as well.

I guess posters didn't read the thread. ;)
  18. Codra New Player

Got one of these. the toughness on it is awesome, only problem is it need an PvP item level also. as im leveling my pvp gear up i still need to buy the junky pvp ring for that slot to up my CR.
  19. treehunter904 New Player

yea its weird that they add toughness but don't add a pvp cr
  20. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

To me is ring of IMPOTENCE. Never dropped, well never saw it, like uhmmm Helm of Impotence, someone talks about this items, but to me are all legends. I'm here only since 3 yrs, I can wait more.... T_T
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.