Ring of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exil3d, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt New Player

Shouldn't that be -1 to every stat? ;)
  2. BumblingB I got better.

No make it like the pvp gear in pve. Have good stats but the moment you zone in to preform it disables.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

So stick the Ring of Omnipotence in pvp award boxes. (provided they have last laugh dlc) What a way to push the sales of this dlc huh?

Just like the ring being an uber rare pve drop, you make it equally so for pvp... maybe slightly harder due to no lockouts. This way you can pvp for free, no replays used and hopefully luck in to one. No one is forcing anything on anyone. Both sides have a ultra rare shot of getting a bragging rights ring. The only thing forced is individualistic player's greed. Gotta have DAT shiney bling bling and the pleasure, or douchey showoff of "LF 100 CR+ player with ring of omnipotence for [ x-raid here]
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

No make it like where if one player in the group is wearing the ring. Everyone is secretly buffed... until a boss gets down to like 5% health. the one shots everyone. Repeat, qq, rage, bicker, moan, kick whatever... but the one player, or multiple players with that ring is the cause of the secret buffs for 95% of the boss fight before getting one shotted at 5% boss health. Even the rinky dink ads will one shot if their boss is 5%.

or have your mentor find out you have it and he/she comes to you and takes it back. Screaming "gimme that its mine" Let the player have it for a week or so. Then via in game mail... you find out its been taken back by your mentor, then the mailbox explodes killing you and cant do anything for a few minutes.
  5. SpirtVenture New Player

Sorry if I missed it which raid did it drop in?
  6. exil3d New Player

39 Prec
    97 Might
    Bonus 25 Might

45 Prec
    80 Might
    Bonus 26 Prec
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Vit is Power restoration so raising vit for everyone doesn't really do anything unless someone has a power restoring power. I understand the Restoration and Shielding, but it doesn't really help when there's so many one shots so the stats added are pretty redundant.
  8. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

your weapon attacks will activate recovery which is a base 10 power per second return. so for me with my vit (i forget number) I get 14 in the first tier.

The diff color combos simply raise that base return on "recovery" IIRC it's 2 per tier higher. So at a blue level combo it's 12 base and I'd probably get something like 16-17 with my vit. This is a DPS gear vit btw =).

The shields won't help against one shots, but things liek Blue balls in paradox it will help you a lot.
  9. RattBassTurd New Player

Me Gusta. Def gunna put vit pres 5xp on mine I'f I ever get one
  10. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

16-17 compared to 205 every 5 seconds? Not to mention, most powers cost 200+ on Power. So the phrase "Use your Weapon more often!" Doesn't necessarily apply given how low power back is from combos.
  11. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Trying reverse psychology wont work either
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Absolutely not, the people who think dps should be working weapon combos up their tiers for power are just insane. But getting a weapon attack in every 4 seconds will give you the 10 base, which is nothing to blow off when you consider that's 600 a minute and modded by your vit. Not the biggest thing but easy enough to get a single weapon attack in every 4s. Either way that's why they raised the vit because it added on a few points to that regen to make up for the higher costs on powers with t5+ gear.
    • Like x 3
  13. Waterfall Well-Known Player

I just wanna say, if this was a photoshop and this ring doesn't really exist I am going to bust a nut laughing. I don't think it is, but IF it is oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, good one :)
  14. The Klepto New Player

It's amazing the whole time it's been on the server only one person has it. Only one person out a picture up. It shows how rare this drop is.
  15. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

so is this the only piece of gear over 90 item level so far?
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You have to keep in mind that there really is a very low number of people on the test server, and the number doing these operations is even smaller. To be honest I'm surprised it was found on the test server at all. If anything that tells me that it actually has a decent chance at dropping.
  17. The Klepto New Player

Yes that's true. Nice heads up. I'm just glad they finally put rare items into the game!
  18. exil3d New Player

Odyssey make a video of ring so photoshop is expired :D
  19. SKAVANGER408 New Player

I guess this will put my 4K replay badges to use :)
  20. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

To who ever is saying "dps get the best loot" no. Helm of op was an all in one. This ring of OP is al ALL in one. Stop complaining.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.